Ratings fishboy92 has received

1. Striker115 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Ideal Swells for La Jolla.

Im not no kayak expert. But I been yaking for years and fish la jolla quite a bit on the yaks. All I gotta say is no your limits, time...

Jan 3, 2017
  2. Alaskan Black-Russian rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Advice for my 3/4 day to Catalina.

3/4 oz slider, 2/0, 3/0. Various 4/0 to 6/0 good chance you'll be fishing candy. A good assortment of snipers and megas. And surface...

Nov 26, 2016
  3. Thomas R rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Phenix vs cousins inshore rods.

Im most definetly sure is that the 808h is your standard deckhand style no trigger. And the 808HT just means with the trigger seat which...

Nov 16, 2016
  4. CrazyDonkey rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Full day charter 9/10.

Good grade of yellowfin just 20 to 30 miles out is what most of the local 3/4 boats are hitting up right now. Alot of the overnight to...

Sep 8, 2016
  5. Vito1023 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread New seaforth 1/2 day 8/24/2016.

Probably by next week is when they'll start doing the extended halfies. Some of those yft are only 10 to 18 miles out. The opportunity...

Aug 25, 2016
  6. CrazyDonkey rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread 1/2 Day Boat/Swim Bait Question.

Its been pretty steady calico fishing for the past few days found myself a few this afternoon. As mentioned by rza007 aka the iron...

Jul 1, 2016
  7. GutHooKeD rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread 1/2 Day Boat/Swim Bait Question.

Its been pretty steady calico fishing for the past few days found myself a few this afternoon. As mentioned by rza007 aka the iron...

Jun 30, 2016
  8. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread A couple of random sesh with the boys past 72hrs.

I was fortunate enough to get picked up by Phenix Baits and Vegenace as a prostaffer a few months back so all my baits and lures are...

Jun 8, 2016
  9. mcfish rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread A couple of random sesh with the boys past 72hrs.

I was fortunate enough to get picked up by Phenix Baits and Vegenace as a prostaffer a few months back so all my baits and lures are...

Jun 7, 2016
  10. mlzpinoy rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread A couple of random sesh with the boys past 72hrs.

Jun 7, 2016
  11. Paulito rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Alittle action the past 72hrs.

Just a 110

Apr 27, 2016
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Hali day 1/25/16.

Just fish the lc110 directly. From line to lure. Fish it in the surf a day after the grunion run and its all bread and butter from there...

Jan 26, 2016
  13. STiCKY rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Point Loma Kelp.

Couldn't really say to be honest bro. I been keying on la jolla for the past few weeks and has been giving me some great results. I have...

Jan 16, 2016
  14. DCFISH rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread OB pier lately for mackerel ?.

A few here and there. No clouds or schools like last year. Same with ib as well. I think i made it to everysingle pier in sd all day the...

Oct 13, 2015
  15. Chris k rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Turbot or flounder tips.

Chris hit up squidco if you need a pump, I started making my own, just Google it and all your materials can be bought at home depot.

Aug 29, 2015
  16. Paulito rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Epic Corvina Day 05-15-15.

All I know is I have a hard time working the spook with my 8 footer lol I would have to take a "risk" break after a couple of pops with...

May 17, 2015
  17. Chris k rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread stripers??? At skinnner.

Top water early am spooks, gun fish, plugs etc. Throw the fluke around like said. Rest of the day just bait up some chovies or liver....

Apr 13, 2015