Ratings Fishbreath has given

1. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Jennings Shore - 12/4.

Thanks for the pics! I'm glad I asked for it! You are an all-around amazing angler!

Dec 6, 2021
  2. Fishbreath rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread couple of photos, Cap, Hodges, Otay.

Glad your better bro. I had 10 months of that crap too. Sucked. Crazy how it affected your head. :o

Nov 7, 2021
  3. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 50th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations Larry! 8 years to go for us. Probably go to Olive Garden! :emoji_grin:

Aug 27, 2021
  4. Fishbreath rated Roy Justice's post Agree in the thread Damn they are deep..

20 feet is still shallow. I target big gills from 30 -60 ' espesially in San V

Jul 13, 2021
  5. Fishbreath rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Tough Day at San Vicente.

You know Fishbreath I think the older we get the more we enjoy catching fish and worth the effort to get to them....

Jun 14, 2021
  6. Fishbreath rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread New Personal Best For Me Today.

nice job!!!! that's a beauty .

Jun 12, 2021
  7. Fishbreath rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Kayaked Silverwood.

Looks like an RES to me.. nice

Jun 12, 2021
  8. Fishbreath rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Finally going to repair Lake Wohlford Dam.

I'd love if they would allow private boats again

May 29, 2021
  9. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Biggest bass caught out of San V since reopening.

At San V I’d say that’s accurate. My barotrauma study at DVL the mean mortality ranged from 2-32%. No barotrauma was 2-14%. Treated...

Mar 24, 2021
  10. Fishbreath rated kingjuke's post Agree in the thread New PB from Murrieta Hot Springs ponds.

There are some very nice fish in the pond with the beavers. During the summer it does get fished out. People catching bluegills and...

Feb 4, 2021
  11. Fishbreath rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Man over board.

Glad to hear all is ok , good thing it was not cold as well . The falling out story I have , John H Kerr Lake Virginia . Redneck bass...

Sep 27, 2020
  12. Fishbreath rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford Record.

All good.. was/is an interesting one

Aug 8, 2020
  13. Fishbreath rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Ramona gym owner charged for violating Covid shutdown orders.

how the hell could anyone disagree with this meme? what was incorrect? NOTHING do you see a damn mask ? well do ya ?

Aug 5, 2020
  14. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Summer Panfish at San Vicente.

I think I see a Red Ear... with no red ear! Let's just call it a Shell Cracker. Wait, is that racist?

Jun 27, 2020
  15. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Redear Sunfish.

Jun 25, 2020
  16. Fishbreath rated kgfish's post Agree in the thread Hopefully 1st of many reports - Murray 5/21.

Vinny, I sincerely hope you were not talking about me as I ask you NOT to leave and I did NOT want to take your spot! I was just talking...

May 24, 2020
  17. Fishbreath rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Wohlford Wimps.

Upon closer inspection of the photo, that might actually be a blue catfish. Unfortunately your fingers are covering the anterior of the...

May 23, 2020
  18. Fishbreath rated Roy Justice's post Agree in the thread Not a lot of talk about Bluegill?.

Its so much more fun to target bigger gills and red ears. I got my first clue at San V years ago when an old timer said. Anybody can...

May 18, 2020
  19. Fishbreath rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread stay at home yard work - big rocks.

Somethings are diffintly worth doing your self ,and others are not. Hire a out of work bobcat operator with a breaker , drink lemonade...

Apr 23, 2020
  20. Fishbreath rated rustyh's post Agree in the thread Quarantine.

Let’s just say all the testing so far has been accurate, people have access to those numbers and have been advised on the best practices...

Apr 12, 2020