Ratings Fishbreath has given

1. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Something Different....

How much is a daily permit back there? :emoji_laughing:

Sep 10, 2021
  2. Fishbreath rated Yellow_Tale's post Funny in the thread Thanks Dudes!.

Do deckies eat? I think they live off of Red Bull and diesel fumes. They’re machines who’s gears are oiled with Quaker state. They...

Aug 14, 2021
  3. Fishbreath rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Brief Report.

Nice report, Is there a lot of pacific halibut in So Cal, Are they the ones you catch deeper in party boats?

Jun 29, 2021
  4. Fishbreath rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread New Personal Best For Me Today.

Oh man... Somewhere along the line, as a kid, I heard that it was easy to tell a fish’s sex.. They either have one hole, or two holes,...

May 23, 2021
  5. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

Funny, you wrote feet (') but, I also read inches! Fishermen even stretch things in their imaginations.

May 6, 2021
  6. Fishbreath rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

You made me zoom in on your nose. Them nose hairs look trimmed to me. :emoji_grin:

May 5, 2021
  7. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

As is one of these: [ATTACH]

May 4, 2021
  8. Fishbreath rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

STOP!! lol cool report great pictures

May 3, 2021
  9. Fishbreath rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Day trip at Vail Lake.

If it was open Fishbreath would be up there and just embarrass you with his fishing skills anyway.

Mar 3, 2021
  10. Fishbreath rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Time to make fun of ourselves....

Lets lighten up the mood.. What have you done fishing that made you think...how stupid? Bill Dance bloopers come to mind. I was...

Jan 24, 2021
  11. Fishbreath rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Secret Mask Tip Doctors Don't Want You to Know.

I know what verbs and nouns are and that's about as far as it goes. I just didn't know that we would be critique on our grammar and...

Nov 18, 2020
  12. Fishbreath rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Monday, Monday...love my mondays!.

The hats cost me almost $9 a piece to be made in Mexico with the logos and I marked them up to about $50 which is a smart business move....

Oct 6, 2020
  13. Fishbreath rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread oh my.

=AZVaGjGBlyzcIdLPLKsuWxdwzMxj1nwCjGoPnSaxeoBLSbBqI5qGEUlkAQ90Y5hzAv-qtcIaJbFGFAxbkJ2HFy1GQ8Mbn4JgKFlZpZneCiFbXfBoSa-QZaouEHRTGFg5cGtZJEv2...

Jul 24, 2020
  14. Fishbreath rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

I have had my neoprene Cabelas for over 15 years and yea some seam leakage but a dab of Shoe Goop seems to work. However I think they...

Jul 15, 2020
  15. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Vicente in the Rain Jun 29th..

That is a great selfie with that 8 lb bluegill!

Jun 30, 2020
  16. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

Its an algae agitator! Its a new thing.

Jun 29, 2020
  17. Fishbreath rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Ummmm, no?

Jun 25, 2020