Ratings Fishbreath has received

1. Chriwilson rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread California to offer 365 day fishing licenses.

Here is the part that says it will become effective sooner. It is on or before January 1, 2023, and the news release says it will be...

Oct 12, 2021
  2. mcfish rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread The Hunt For Redear In The Robotube.

I make jokes about the bass being a nuisance, but they do offer an entertaining diversion on a slow day. Fishing night crawlers at San V...

May 19, 2021
  3. Midnightpass rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread New Personal Best For Me Today.

One thing that I noticed right away with this fish was the heft. I had caught a 14" one earlier in the year, and it seemed like a...

May 19, 2021
  4. bassgalrascal rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread The Hunt For Redear In The Robotube.

I make jokes about the bass being a nuisance, but they do offer an entertaining diversion on a slow day. Fishing night crawlers at San V...

May 19, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread New Personal Best For Me Today.

One thing that I noticed right away with this fish was the heft. I had caught a 14" one earlier in the year, and it seemed like a...

May 18, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Stop me if you have already heard this one..

Should have made that clearer. They were 18 to 22 feet deep.

May 3, 2021
  7. RamonaAngler rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Successful Panfish Friday at San Vicente.

Thanks. Yes, they do pull hard. I had to give up trying to use 6# ultralight tackle, because I couldn't control them enough to keep...

Apr 24, 2021
  8. William Ritchie rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Got a streak going.

Yes Yes, it is the 110. I got them online, through Amazon I believe. I have done almost all of my shopping online during the pandemic,...

Feb 15, 2021
  9. Larry M rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Its over.

I think there will be an impressive list of pardons, maybe even more than Bill Clinton's.

Nov 4, 2020
  10. Boter rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Registration renewal.

I renewed online last time and got the same error the first try. You actually have to type in "CF" as part of your CF number with no...

Oct 14, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Finally found a boat cover that fits.

I have an odd size boat. It is a 1995 Spectrum Dominator 16. That was the only year Spectrum made that model. I got it from Boatland...

Aug 26, 2020
  12. salt water guy rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Mail-in Ballots.

A little disturbing that you are getting election material at two different addresses, but what you got were not ballots. Ballots will...

Aug 14, 2020
  13. Chriwilson rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Mail-in Ballots.

A little disturbing that you are getting election material at two different addresses, but what you got were not ballots. Ballots will...

Aug 14, 2020
  14. Larry M rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Registration renewal.

I renewed online last time and got the same error the first try. You actually have to type in "CF" as part of your CF number with no...

Aug 13, 2020
  15. Double Minor rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Coming on November ballot.

I am certainly against this kind of legislation, but like a lot of things that get thrown out on the web this may be less than...

Aug 6, 2020
  16. Neuroshima rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Lakes with panfish.

Thanks for the nod, but I would be the first to admit that what I do at San Vicente is far from family friendly unless you want to spend...

Jul 6, 2020
  17. Egorham rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I don't necessarily disagree with the point you are trying to make, but I do disagree with distorting the data you are using. I will...

May 4, 2020