Ratings Fisher not a catcher has given

1. Fisher not a catcher rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Tamarack ( area ).

I stopped by Anglers Arsenal , or Anglers Choice yesterday ( the one in Oceanside ) to buy some cheap guides for restoration I’m doing,...

Jun 12, 2020
  2. Fisher not a catcher rated Saltnewbie's post Like in the thread Oceanside 5/1 am.

Had an hour to fish before logging into work so decided to give Oside a shot. Fished south of this Pier and managed on YFC. I like the...

May 1, 2020
  3. Fisher not a catcher rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread What can we do?.

I thought you would say something like this.. snells allow for quick change of the "hook link" if something gets abraded or goes bad......

Apr 19, 2020
  4. Fisher not a catcher rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread What can we do?.

Snelled hooks excel on a C-rig. Strong and streamlined connection for when you are wanting to present your bait "weightless". I use...

Apr 19, 2020
  5. Fisher not a catcher rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Think!.

It's actually the same reason people don't get sick from drinking fountains, shopping carts and other surfaces routinely exposed to the...

Apr 17, 2020
  6. Fisher not a catcher rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I have an idea.. How about EVERYONE just be responsible for themselves? And if you prove you can't be responsible for yourself, pay the...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. Fisher not a catcher rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Think!.

Media and Left hysteria claims another victim.

Apr 16, 2020
  8. Fisher not a catcher rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I think this is the point us fisherman are trying to make. This is a soft quarantine people can shop , go outside and I still go to...

Apr 9, 2020
  9. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Don’t let them shut down all fishing.

Linking in case people missed it. Please share. Make your voice heard....

Apr 8, 2020
  10. Fisher not a catcher rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread 2020 Lucky Craft legals.

Thought I's start a thread for the SDFish anglers to post pictures of 2020 legal halibut that were caught on a Lucky Craft. I suspect...

Mar 22, 2020
  11. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Sheep to shore.

Eeeere ya go... [ATTACH] A little soft for my liking but very mild flavor.

Mar 11, 2020
  12. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Sheep to shore.

Wanting to explore some new real estate, so I headed north to Dana Point. Stomped out on the jetty at first light. High tide, low...

Mar 9, 2020
  13. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Oside Pier Garibaldi+A Question.

Oh, they love to talk to us about what’s up! We get asked all the time. Same stuff: “do you catch fish here?” -no, just thought i...

Dec 3, 2019
  14. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread 11-7 North County and new rod.

Yeah, I didn't really want to spend that much, but was having trouble finding a rod to fit this sweet-spot of 1/2-1.25 oz and fast...

Nov 12, 2019
  15. Fisher not a catcher rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Coach on the rocks!.

Forgot my sunset pic... That cost me a fish.. y'all are welcome [ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2019
  16. Fisher not a catcher rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Coach on the rocks!.

Last evening I had the distinct pleasure of fishing with "The Coach" aka Daniel. We met up at WIndnsea beach for some lessons on how to...

Oct 29, 2019
  17. Fisher not a catcher rated Saltnewbie's post Funny in the thread Tamarack jettys - 10/28.

Funny thing is my Wife was at Tamarack yesterday morning for my sons surf class and sent me a video oif some crazy guy fishing on the...

Oct 29, 2019
  18. Fisher not a catcher rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Tamarack jettys - 10/28.

I had a couple hour window this morning to get out and wet a line. EscoFisher had reported heavy salad at S Ponto so I decided to fish...

Oct 29, 2019
  19. Fisher not a catcher rated mattgulptosser's post Like in the thread North county 1/2 day - October 21st.

Good times on that boat! Was a pleasure fishing with y'all even if I spent more time managing my newbie friends. Count for me was...

Oct 24, 2019
  20. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread North county 1/2 day - October 21st.

Or maybe a catch and cook deal right there on the Oceanside beach next to the jetty. They’ve got fire pits and I’ve got a camp stove....

Oct 23, 2019