Ratings Fisher not a catcher has given

1. Fisher not a catcher rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Think!.

It's actually the same reason people don't get sick from drinking fountains, shopping carts and other surfaces routinely exposed to the...

Apr 17, 2020
  2. Fisher not a catcher rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I have an idea.. How about EVERYONE just be responsible for themselves? And if you prove you can't be responsible for yourself, pay the...

Apr 16, 2020
  3. Fisher not a catcher rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Think!.

Media and Left hysteria claims another victim.

Apr 16, 2020
  4. Fisher not a catcher rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I think this is the point us fisherman are trying to make. This is a soft quarantine people can shop , go outside and I still go to...

Apr 9, 2020
  5. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Don’t let them shut down all fishing.

Linking in case people missed it. Please share. Make your voice heard....

Apr 8, 2020
  6. Fisher not a catcher rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread North County - 10/11.

So many surf fishing sessions turned unbearable from seaweed! Way to change spots and make it happen.

Oct 16, 2019
  7. Fisher not a catcher rated Yella1's post Agree in the thread So it’s not like YouTube. Carlsbad lagoon & surf fishing.

I've fished with K-Bo Smack. You're a class act, sir.

Sep 30, 2019
  8. Fisher not a catcher rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread So it’s not like YouTube. Carlsbad lagoon & surf fishing.

Toss out some shrimp on either a Carolina rig or a dropper loop on a size 6 Mosquito hook, light line (6-10lb test) and as light as...

Sep 30, 2019
  9. Fisher not a catcher rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread 9/28/19 TP 1st time.

It doesn’t get much better than that. Excellent exploration day, fresh fish and then, wrap up the day with a most delicious dinner! Now...

Sep 29, 2019
  10. Fisher not a catcher rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread South Ponto 8/19/2019.

Nice work man! The days where everything bites are earned by the skunk streaks. Take note of what you did different that worked, though...

Aug 21, 2019
  11. Fisher not a catcher rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread South Ponto 8/19/2019.

Glad we could bump you out of the rut! K-Bo Smack iz da man! Having eaten corbina last night myself, I will agree they are totally...

Aug 21, 2019