Ratings Fisher not a catcher has received

1. Bassnbeans rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 18, 2020
  2. fishfanatic rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Here's a couple more for some angry laughs.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 18, 2020
  3. Tommy Chang rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

You are completely missing the point, its not about fishing. Its about how they are telling people what you cannot do. Fishing alone has...

Apr 16, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 16, 2020
  5. jusbayz rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Just another reminder how easily people with power begin to abuse it. They are supposed to be leading us, not controlling us. Tell me...

Apr 16, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Just another reminder how easily people with power begin to abuse it. They are supposed to be leading us, not controlling us. Tell me...

Apr 15, 2020
  7. wackyrig rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2020
  8. landman10 rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 12, 2020
  9. rustyh rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 12, 2020
  10. JoshJ123 rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 11, 2020
  11. B8DHOOK rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 11, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 11, 2020
  13. swings are free rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Apr 11, 2020
  14. Jordand rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread S. Ponto Corbina 10/27.

I have a couple zippered pockets on my shorts, I carry my ID and one credit card. I learned that lesson from one time I went fishing and...

Oct 30, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread North county 1/2 day - October 21st.

I have eaten 7" sized lizard fish caught from long beach area. Made a soup with them, tasted ok, a hint of iodine flavor to them....

Oct 22, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread North county 1/2 day - October 21st.

Was a little anxious, got here at 8:45 to be a little early. I was way too early.

Oct 21, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Recommendations: LC surf pointer 115 use?.

Farther than your baitcaster you say? BLASPHEMY!! lol jk. Not all baitcasters are made the same, disengaging levelwinds and magnets...

Sep 30, 2019
  18. Baywolf rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Need some local expertise.

I used to take my dog with me to chase any seagulls that got close to my bucket. She did a good job.

Aug 26, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Need some local expertise.

I used to take my dog with me to chase any seagulls that got close to my bucket. She did a good job.

Aug 26, 2019
  20. B8DHOOK rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread North County Skunk Streak.

So moved to north county, got busy, sold kayak and stopped fishing for a few years. Recently went fishing with my brother up in Northern...

Aug 18, 2019