Ratings fisheromen has given

1. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Last chance.....

The best time to work on a roof in Mesa, Arizona is anytime when you are not the guy doing it.

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:52 AM
  2. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Fishing license changing.

I buy mine the first week of the year, so it doesn't really matter to me...but I know alot of people who don't buy theirs til they go on...

Sep 18, 2021
  3. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Fishing license changing.

Lorens Gonzalez and her husband Nathan (jackazz) Fletcher, will do anything they can to squash anything that benefits hunters and...

Sep 18, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

That dude Vinny can flat out fish. A 6 pounder is par for the course for him.

Sep 17, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Well... Why not?.

You guys are making me very Hungry......

Sep 14, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread 9/12 Lake Miramar.

.....and they were dieting back then on trout. Helped make them big and strong!

Sep 13, 2021
  7. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Sep 12, 2021
  8. fisheromen rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread About the same as Fisheromen's Day.

Saturday at the home lake. I was surprised to see a line of 12 boats in front of me when I got to the lake. Sat there for a while...

Sep 12, 2021
  9. fisheromen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread San Diego Full Day 9/8/21 Yellowfin Identifying as Bluefin.

You are one fishy dude with good advice... Nice fish

Sep 11, 2021
  10. fisheromen rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Something Different....

Thanks for the report. I kept waiting for the crappie to show up. If there is one in the same zip code, you will catch it. Good times.

Sep 9, 2021
  11. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Something Different....

Miss your posts, keep em coming! Nice variety there!

Sep 9, 2021
  12. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Highlights of a slow day.

In the 80's there was some really fun fishing there. When the wind came up and you tossed a plastic worm or jig towards a bass looking...

Sep 8, 2021
  13. fisheromen rated Ken roe's post Agree in the thread OTAY 9/6 LABOR? HA!.

Take that skinny fish out It's starving...

Sep 8, 2021
  14. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Sep 7, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread Getting tougher.

OOPS!! End of September :emoji_frowning2:

Sep 6, 2021
  16. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Ya, I saw some of the verbal back-patting he got from the Left media. Sickening. Kill some of our kids in a botched military exit and...

Sep 5, 2021
  17. fisheromen rated DA CZAR's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Im sorry but im gonna say it..after this with the Taliban and all .If you voted for Biden just to get Trump out office...You are a...

Sep 1, 2021
  18. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 50th wedding anniversary.

Maybe the bread sticks..

Sep 1, 2021
  19. fisheromen rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread Braid line you Prefer.

I use Daiwa J- Braid 4 and 8 strand. its great. slick holds up well. some fraying but to be expected when fishing quagga infested lakes

Aug 26, 2021
  20. fisheromen rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

That song can drive anyone crazy. :emoji_dizzy_face:

Aug 24, 2021