Ratings fisheromen has given

1. fisheromen rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

I find this very offensive to the memory of The Three Stooges.

Jan 25, 2020 at 6:04 PM
  2. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  3. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 24, 2020 at 2:57 PM
  4. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Hear About the Virginia White Supremacist Gun Rally.

We have to !! Your pals are BS'ing America by saying it was a horrible, riotous mess ! Wake up !!

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:34 AM
  5. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Hear About the Virginia White Supremacist Gun Rally.

NO ...merely pointing out how pathetic the media is they are disappointed that nothing happened...none of their pre-written articles...

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  6. fisheromen rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread 1/19 Quick am Session Murray.

that alone can be a few thousand words as the old adage goes...

Jan 22, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  7. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Dow.

I may have written this before, but its worth writing again. I truly believe the major catalyst with everything from the moment the...

Jan 18, 2020
  8. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Dow.

I'm not really sure where to begin here. I never said I had issues with our President. I said "Even if Joe was a Republican, I'd have...

Jan 18, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Trout.

Oh, if only... [ATTACH]

Jan 18, 2020
  10. fisheromen rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Huh?.

I had to go look up the article to see if it was true, 'Normal' street? LoL! The irony...

Jan 18, 2020
  11. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Nanofil.

Casts really far, can use a much smaller reel for the same capacity, more sensitive. Great for finesse fishing or long distance casting....

Jan 18, 2020
  12. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 17, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Climate Change Bill for Schools.

[ATTACH]

Jan 17, 2020
  14. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Climate Change Bill for Schools.

the albacore fishing is great up in washington and oregon...the current cycle just has them missing CA...as it has done for thousands of...

Jan 17, 2020
  15. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread One more time....

The only thing they allow on my side of the golf course are gophers, coyotes, bobcats, and a mountain lion that seems to like the...

Jan 16, 2020
  16. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Stock Market.

[ATTACH]

Jan 16, 2020
  17. fisheromen rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread A daily reminder.

Some very wise words. Sorry for your loss.

Jan 16, 2020
  18. fisheromen rated JeremyFWright's post Agree in the thread A daily reminder.

I've always thought that so many cliche and seemingly commonsense sayings never truly make sense until you directly experience what they...

Jan 16, 2020
  19. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread One more time....

That and mental illness...and don't forget the just plain lazy, good for nothings! I worked downtown for a couple years and quickly...

Jan 16, 2020
  20. fisheromen rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Two new laws..

Costco becomes a major part of life there, for sure

Jan 14, 2020