Ratings fisheromen has given

1. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87.

[ATTACH]

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  2. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Uh...catching fish. I mean...I love being outdoors and around water, and all the fun tackle and water craft that goes with it....but...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  3. fisheromen rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Heading to Fishers looking for info.

Here's my Tip - Stay home unless you got an RV with AC !!!! Saturday - 106° Sunday - 105°

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:22 PM
  4. fisheromen rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread What draws you to fishing?.

Being out in nature let's you know how insignificant you are and that there truly must be a God.

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  5. fisheromen rated Skunked_Again's post Agree in the thread San V Busters.

Good thing you had your son with you. It would suck doing that solo, in the dark. I would have just waited 24 hours until they open...

Sep 18, 2020 at 2:02 PM
  6. fisheromen rated plako's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

So, did you enjoy that last seconds "pass interference" against Dallas Cowboys visiting LA Rams in their new stadium?;) For the love for...

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:44 AM
  7. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

[ATTACH]

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  8. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Ya, I'm all for it. Seems you have a right to do and say that. Soooo... what's your point? The players thoughts and positions on social...

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:34 AM
  9. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

WHY wait for the boycott...I started this week...saw ZERO FB on opening week for the first time in my life not even college FB

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  10. fisheromen rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Open Letter To The NFL.

Just got this in an email from a family member. I love this kind of stuff. Says everything a true patriot believes in. We should have...

Sep 16, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  11. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread BIDEN Says He Will INCREASE the Military Budget!.

Pole?

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:14 AM
  12. fisheromen rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Why.

I always thought it was amusing, the no contact thing.. you can't touch the water but we can have 3000 overfed ducks crapping...

Sep 16, 2020 at 7:59 AM
  13. fisheromen rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Why.

And have boats, and their engines, driving about in it... and fish dying in it, ad infinitum. Whereas in Arizona for example, the Salt...

Sep 16, 2020 at 7:59 AM
  14. fisheromen rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after Sheriffs Ambush.

Does anyone believe that the weapon the Perpetrator used was a legally obtained weapon ? Enforce the gun laws that exist ! Or maybe...

Sep 14, 2020 at 8:06 AM
  15. fisheromen rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread otay 9/12.

Strange how in fishing a half hour can make the whole day. Nice fish!

Sep 14, 2020 at 7:06 AM
  16. fisheromen rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Something good on 9/11.

OH SO SWEET!!!!!

Sep 12, 2020
  17. fisheromen rated Ken roe's post Agree in the thread Something good on 9/11.

That's a great day for this lake, which can be really tough, but days like these do occur & keep ya coming back. It's too bad this lake...

Sep 12, 2020
  18. fisheromen rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Wow, that’s a huge bummer! Looks like Heaven.

Sep 11, 2020
  19. fisheromen rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Sep 10, 2020
  20. fisheromen rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread You can ban me from the forest, but...

Great looking trout. It is nice to see trout that actually have tail fins, unlike in San Diego.

Sep 10, 2020