Ratings fisheromen has given

1. fisheromen rated Creek's post Funny in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

Those things freak me out more than leaning over a cliff.

Oct 1, 2020 at 9:18 AM
  2. fisheromen rated AzImport's post Funny in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

And here I was, innocent little me, thinking the title was actually the topic lol. Which by the way folks, don't gorge your chickens on...

Oct 1, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  3. fisheromen rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread OTAY 9/30 NO PLACE FOR OLD MEN!.

[ATTACH]

Sep 30, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  4. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread stand back and stand by....

[ATTACH]

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:53 PM
  5. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread stand back and stand by....

[ATTACH]

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  6. fisheromen rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Amy Coney Barrett, Baby !!.

I'm thinking a targeted EMP to take out Biden's ear-piece...

Sep 29, 2020 at 6:32 PM
  7. fisheromen rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Amy Coney Barrett, Baby !!.

C'mon man... :emoji_grin:

Sep 29, 2020 at 6:29 PM
  8. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Heck...after reading it..... I thought the same thing and I wanted to head down there right then! I guess when I read "they were...

Sep 29, 2020 at 8:17 AM
  9. fisheromen rated RGH's post Funny in the thread Corvina's 9/28.

Well they have Orange mouths, so I figured they were orange mouth Corvina.

Sep 28, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  10. fisheromen rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

It sure wasn't like weds. It was even slower on sunday. You guys did better than anyone I saw out there. Sounds like a great day. You...

Sep 27, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  11. fisheromen rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread I found the debate..

https://youtu.be/idPv9zAkL48

Sep 27, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  12. fisheromen rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Way to much salt in your diet brotha

Sep 27, 2020 at 12:40 PM
  13. fisheromen rated Bassrunner115's post Funny in the thread Man over board.

What’s with the Seventies,lot’s of slips and falls, put me on the list too. Fell out of my boat while re-carpeting, that cement is not...

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  14. fisheromen rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Critical Message From Across the Pond.

She's black - or half black or half something, correct? If so, I think Harry's decisions are most likely made for him. Does he walk a...

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  15. fisheromen rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Sutherland Farewell.

Shakespeare much? Thank you for the poignant report!

Sep 26, 2020 at 8:31 AM
  16. fisheromen rated Tanksd13's post Funny in the thread Gavin Bans Gas Cars In CA by 2035. Did You Sign The Petition?.

Geez, everyone just went with the straight dooms day scenario huh? How about the the CA GOP put forward a good, well qualified candidate...

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  17. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Cumberland stripping apron.

Dang....I thought fisheromen is a pretty wise guy and would know if you were trying to rip him off, but if he would pay $70...then maybe...

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  18. fisheromen rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread this is an example of TDS.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. [MEDIA]

Sep 24, 2020
  19. fisheromen rated William Ritchie's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Sep 22, 2020
  20. fisheromen rated William Campbell's post Funny in the thread San V Busters.

My first biggie was 194 pounds. I was 16 yrs old at YMCA Summer Camp in Texas and throwing a Heddon Chugger when, all of a sudden,...

Sep 22, 2020