Ratings fisheromen has given

1. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Lake Havasu City Fishing On Thanksgiving Weekend?.

The water temp will be alot cooler than you would expect, early snow runoff and cold night time temps bring it down pretty fast! The...

Oct 19, 2021 at 1:07 PM
  2. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread A Modest Proposal.

[MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:49 AM
  3. fisheromen rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Jethro Gibbs Flyfishing?.

Didn't catch it. Yellowstone is another prime example. The guy in question on that little mini-series (Roarke) has clearly fished before...

Oct 13, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Jethro Gibbs Flyfishing?.

I didn’t see it so cannot judge. Most examples of fly casting I have seen in movies, tv, and commercials have ranged from poor to bad....

Oct 13, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 13, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread A Modest Proposal.

[ATTACH]

Oct 12, 2021
  7. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

....hmmmm.... a Tokyo rig with a Dinger....now that sounds like a winner.:-)

Oct 10, 2021
  8. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

So I can't wait to hear some Merck pill conspiracy theories and reasons not to take it. But so far, it has been slow to catch fire in...

Oct 9, 2021
  9. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Snows coming, I'm outta here!.

Ha..trail cam at the Tamarack lodge at Twin lakes and the mammoth village cam!

Oct 9, 2021
  10. fisheromen rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

You can jump to certain sections on YouTube. [ATTACH]

Oct 9, 2021
  11. fisheromen rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

I was way down in San Carlos arm for a while and later Del Cerro Bay and a few other areas. There were 2 boats that I saw on the...

Oct 7, 2021
  12. fisheromen rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread DVL Questions.

everything that breathes oxygen is shallower then 35-40'

Oct 7, 2021
  13. fisheromen rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

I believe official wording would closely resemble: "Confirming 95% effectiveness after dose 2, FDA has reviewed all submitted data(s)...

Oct 6, 2021
  14. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Yes, i know a few people who had bad reactions after the second dose of vaccine. One had a inflammatory response, and is now disabled...

Oct 6, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread I like fish again.....

Those midges come in dozens of colors and patterns, they represent the chironomids that come out of the bottom of the lake, they then...

Oct 3, 2021
  16. fisheromen rated JJbasser's post Helpful in the thread Otay 9/29 You really want to know?.

WAS AWESOME!! When I say shallow, I mean 1-2'!! Look to the tulles laying down over the water to my left. I toss on top of them and...

Sep 30, 2021
  17. fisheromen rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Interesting, read until it's still available....

* Until it's 'not' available.

Sep 29, 2021
  18. fisheromen rated Tony Vegas's post Helpful in the thread SanV 9/26.

With these large draw-downs happening all over the state I was talking with a few guys that I have known over the years and some of em...

Sep 28, 2021
  19. fisheromen rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Anti-Reverse slipping.

I fixed my dryer (>30 years old) a few years ago. This weekend I fixed a bathroom drain and a paper shredder. Fixed an igniter on a gas...

Sep 19, 2021
  20. fisheromen rated myahk's post Helpful in the thread 9/6 and 9/9 - Croaker and Corvina.

sardine in 18g. remove the rear treble asap, otherwise the lure will tangle itself on half your casts. 12g also works pretty well if...

Sep 16, 2021