Ratings fishfanatic has given

1. fishfanatic rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Thats awesome! ho hum, i guess ill just go to hodges and catch some big fat bass on my mini crankbait rod

Mar 19, 2022
  2. fishfanatic rated ol dirty basser's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Such a good day! That looks really fun, although I'd personally rather not do it on a light spinning rod.

Mar 19, 2022
  3. fishfanatic rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Hit up Lake Hodges again this week feeling like a breakthrough was imminent. Got in line way too early with the time change and sat in...

Mar 19, 2022
  4. fishfanatic rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread I’ve Just Got A Feeling (Double Hodges Report).

I’ve Just Got A Feeling https://youtu.be/De0Sm7ZMndM This is a double report for Hodges from the last 2 weeks. I headed out there last...

Sep 12, 2021
  5. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread PB!.

BTW, you should bring your friend fishing more often. Seems you would not have caught that fish were he not there.

Aug 25, 2021
  6. fishfanatic rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

aurite!!!!!

Jun 4, 2021
  7. fishfanatic rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 30-Further than Murray for almost a DD.

Took my fishing gear and kayak 39 miles past Lake Murray this morning. When I arrived there(the Lake of D & K), I decided to toss some...

Jun 4, 2021
  8. fishfanatic rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Only if it always looked like this.

Same with the Dicks in Escondido..funny, because their adds on the fishing channels promote their great fishing departments..ha! Sorry,...

May 16, 2021
  9. fishfanatic rated chris102681's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Nice job. Dedicate your time to that lake and it will be very generous at times

May 12, 2021
  10. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Beast! A lot of folks never catch a fish that big. I was close to 60 before I did. That last one is nothing to brag about, though!

May 12, 2021
  11. fishfanatic rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Finally did it, nothing giant but definitely made me very excited. Fished with dad on Saturday for the first time at hodges on our boat....

May 12, 2021
  12. fishfanatic rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread 4/9 Exploration.

Well, today was a fun ride. Today is my dads b day, so, of course, we went fishing. We went to San v... and well it was closed, then we...

Apr 23, 2021
  13. fishfanatic rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread keeps pulling me back in.

Well even after my rant about the conditions at Lake Hodges I went ahead being a gluton for punishment and made that 1/2 hour drive to...

Apr 23, 2021
  14. fishfanatic rated Slater's post Like in the thread The Murr Tues 4/20.

murray bass have heart, theyre always hot & fiery, those are some good ones!

Apr 23, 2021
  15. fishfanatic rated fishindad's post Like in the thread The Murr Tues 4/20.

Murray has been good to me as of late this coming from a person who used to hate that lake around 10 years ago but she grew on me. Any...

Apr 23, 2021
  16. fishfanatic rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Hodges 3/20 Shore Fishing Lake Hodges.

That's some nice quality fish, and that's the most catfish I have seen someone catch lure fishing

Apr 2, 2021
  17. fishfanatic rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/20 Shore Fishing Lake Hodges.

I've been fishing the kayak at Hodges this year for a few crappie here and there, some bigger fish over 3, but no good "stringers" for...

Apr 2, 2021
  18. fishfanatic rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Fishing for Free? Shhhhhhhhh!.

Today I ventured out away from Murray to a place where there were no Iron Rangers, no launch fees or lake permit needed. I fished in...

Apr 2, 2021
  19. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Not sure why this is my lake when everybody fishes it better than I. :emoji_anguished:

Mar 11, 2021
  20. fishfanatic rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Thanks it was a fun day on the water. I can not get over the jig bite espically when they thump it and your line starts swimming away.

Mar 11, 2021