Ratings fishfanatic has given

1. fishfanatic rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Thats awesome! ho hum, i guess ill just go to hodges and catch some big fat bass on my mini crankbait rod

Mar 19, 2022
  2. fishfanatic rated ol dirty basser's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Such a good day! That looks really fun, although I'd personally rather not do it on a light spinning rod.

Mar 19, 2022
  3. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread PB!.

BTW, you should bring your friend fishing more often. Seems you would not have caught that fish were he not there.

Aug 25, 2021
  4. fishfanatic rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Only if it always looked like this.

Same with the Dicks in Escondido..funny, because their adds on the fishing channels promote their great fishing departments..ha! Sorry,...

May 16, 2021
  5. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Beast! A lot of folks never catch a fish that big. I was close to 60 before I did. That last one is nothing to brag about, though!

May 12, 2021
  6. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Not sure why this is my lake when everybody fishes it better than I. :emoji_anguished:

Mar 11, 2021
  7. fishfanatic rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

It was the Sandy DeFresco fish caught in March of 1988 and went 21-10. Lyons and O'Haver taxidermy shop descovered a 2 3/4 pound divers...

Mar 6, 2021
  8. fishfanatic rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

Other areas have very affordable annual passes that cover many lakes. The Tonto pass in Arizona is one of them that I am aware of....

Mar 6, 2021
  9. fishfanatic rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

There go my shorts.....

Feb 6, 2021
  10. fishfanatic rated 929nitro's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

I don't know about that....I've seen dogs and cats eat crap :emoji_astonished: A mountain lion is just a big kitty. Probably think of...

Feb 6, 2021
  11. fishfanatic rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

There are about twice as many shark "attacks" in California as there are cougar "attacks." Ya gonna quit swimming in the ocean? At one...

Feb 6, 2021
  12. fishfanatic rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

I don't think lions drink!!? :emoji_fearful:

Feb 6, 2021
  13. fishfanatic rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

Was doing some camping at my buddies property up in Julian a couple years ago. It had just snowed and was about 12am. We heard a noise...

Feb 6, 2021
  14. fishfanatic rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

Several years ago I saw a mountain lion near the shore at Barrett while I was float tubing about 70' off the bank. Didn't have heavy...

Feb 6, 2021
  15. fishfanatic rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Anglers beware....

If I ever saw a Mountain Lion sniffing my tracks I would make him some more... fast!

Feb 6, 2021
  16. fishfanatic rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Four buffs...hold the Orpington.

More of a lemon pepper whole roasted chicken kind of guy, just got back from Vons.

Feb 6, 2021
  17. fishfanatic rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Falling water levels can be good.

Have any pics? Ha! Great post/report, way to stick'em!

Feb 2, 2021
  18. fishfanatic rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Ticks at river.

I only had one attach to me and it was in the last place you'd want it. Fort Leonard Wood was absolutely crawling with them, they fall...

Jan 28, 2021
  19. fishfanatic rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread Ticks at river.

Back in the 80's fishing at San Vee a friend insisted I drop him off on the island so he could fish the bank during the spring while I...

Jan 28, 2021
  20. fishfanatic rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread SD River 1/19/21.

but they arent only out east... west coast has them too (just not in the USA)

Jan 23, 2021