Ratings fishfanatic has received

1. Kyle Goodman rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Lake Ramona 7/18.

Thanks for your service:emoji_wink:

Jul 19, 2018
  2. Hooked4Life48 rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Let's Start This Off Right!!! - Otay 3/7.

Yeaaa! Does she look spawned out?!?

Mar 9, 2018
  3. Ram-Rod rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Dixon 11/10.

The problem is they've most likely never been informed on our reasoning. I have a feeling a polite explanantion of why to release the...

Nov 13, 2017
  4. Ram-Rod rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Dixon 11/10.

I arrive around 7:30 in high spirits. It's a new day, anything can happen, there's something new to be discovered. Weeds are dying down...

Nov 13, 2017
  5. Carterantebi rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Fate of 12-month fishing license could be determined Sept 1st.

Fomen There are 5 different opinions of that comment floating around. Can I get all 5, too? even the disagree :emoji_wink: What are...

Sep 10, 2017
  6. Joe Meyer rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread San V..

Wait a sec...I thought you have to pay to launch a float tube, no?

Jun 4, 2016
  7. Rocketship rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

So they say...we'll see how much HAARP lets materialize. :p We should be getting up to 2 inches or more come end of next week, HAARP...

Jan 4, 2016
  8. swings are free rated fishfanatic's post Disagree in the thread Any word on Dixon?.

Trying or not, you gotta be a jerk to be fishing a lure named after one.

Nov 18, 2015