Ratings Fishferdayzzz has given

1. Fishferdayzzz rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Good Yak for newbs/big guys.

There is a reason the PA-14 is king in SoCal.. yellowtail to LMB ...

Jul 18, 2022
  2. Fishferdayzzz rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread Jet Ski Fisherman?.

Or a Penn Jigmaster 500 since they never break

Jun 19, 2022
  3. Fishferdayzzz rated Roncador's post Agree in the thread Question RE Bait Barge.

Yeah but where did they go. I haven't caught lizard fish in San Diego since I think 2011 maybe 2013. Remember when you used to be able...

May 6, 2022
  4. Fishferdayzzz rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread Kayak Calico rod reccomendations.

Dude, the Lexa 400 is big. Too big for that application tbh. I have a WN version and it’s my dedicated rockfish/light(er) iron rig. It’s...

May 6, 2022
  5. Fishferdayzzz rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

That and calls for storming capitals and attacking police are considered protecting the democracy again. Got to love the hypocrisy of...

May 6, 2022
  6. Fishferdayzzz rated John S.'s post Agree in the thread 5/17 New seaforth AM.

Talent will get you a yellowtail in LJ. Not an easy fish to catch right now. Nice Tail John

May 20, 2021
  7. Fishferdayzzz rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Actually, that is NOT the whole video. I watched a much longer one a few months back, that had a lot more footage from a lot more...

May 14, 2021
  8. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

The election was over and still you and so many of you guys could not move on.......hopefully soon we can move on from this. Police are...

May 14, 2021
  9. Fishferdayzzz rated dilatedppls's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

i doubt the lack of oxygen would make a difference for dano.. (brain dead?) just saying.....

May 14, 2021
  10. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

So you won't accept the challenge of a choke for 9.5 minutes? Or even someone kneeling on your neck for 9.5 minutes? I can hold my...

May 14, 2021
  11. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

How about you volunteer to have someone choke off your breathing for 9.5 minutes? Imagine that. You would have made the same dumb ***...

May 14, 2021
  12. Fishferdayzzz rated localfishinboy's post Agree in the thread Netflix's "Seaspiracy".

Made me want to buy no fish now and just get my own.

Apr 26, 2021
  13. Fishferdayzzz rated scisports's post Agree in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

Well said, dude! No one will reply meaningfully however. They complain and complain some more, but do nothing about it.

Mar 20, 2021
  14. Fishferdayzzz rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Red Pelagic Crab.

The fish seem to taste better after fattening up on those.

Feb 26, 2021
  15. Fishferdayzzz rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Mariner's Chasin' Bonita Trove....

They are Scorcherz not Hookup baits. The Scorcherz owner is not an A-hole.

Jan 21, 2021
  16. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

So change the subject and not face the fact that he is a proven mama's boy...ha ha Better answer from you would be yes he is and so...

Jan 16, 2021
  17. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Not sure what your getting at. Sund and the Sergeants at Arms have resigned, not because they did a good job either. Police chief and...

Jan 16, 2021
  18. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread old mcconnell had a farm.....

There is no point in arguing with conspiracists.

Jan 16, 2021
  19. Fishferdayzzz rated dilatedppls's post Agree in the thread old mcconnell had a farm.....

hey check it out you racist bigot... Stun guns, 'stinger whips' and a crossbow: What police found on the Capitol protesters

Jan 16, 2021