Ratings Fishferdayzzz has given

1. Fishferdayzzz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Estuary Channel.

There are a few varieties of brown trout in that channel, Brown trout, brown speckled trout and brown corn trout

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:25 PM
  2. Fishferdayzzz rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Pepper Park Launch Ramp Hours.

Its been a while but usually when the gate is closed its not locked.

Jun 12, 2022
  3. Fishferdayzzz rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Need Fishing Partners - Get on the list.

Please tell me people haven't actually brought uninvited passengers with them!

Jun 12, 2022
  4. Fishferdayzzz rated jsheffer2004's post Funny in the thread Question RE Bait Barge.

Bearz G is pulling them all the time from Harbor Island. The numbers seem to be coming back up again.

May 6, 2022
  5. Fishferdayzzz rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread giant leopard shark and bat ray C&R. getting ready for shark n ray bay slay.

Nice! What part of MB is that?

Mar 5, 2022
  6. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

I hope everyone enjoys the video that Hook'em has posted to share with everyone So sorry to upset you................but my point is it...

May 14, 2021
  7. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

Who is whining? The election was over and Biden won you still whined about it......and then when Trump beat Hillary, you posted your...

May 14, 2021
  8. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

When was the last time you actually fished? Or are you not capable of outwitting a fish? How long can you hold your breath, fat ***?...

May 14, 2021
  9. Fishferdayzzz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread BSB double up.

You guys are fishing from a private boat I assume.. I won’t ask details, but we’re you using live Mack’s outside the kelp beds (...

May 12, 2021
  10. Fishferdayzzz rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread If you can't stand California, will you actually leave?.

I am thinking of a place where cost of living is cheap, there is no government regulation or taxes, all roads are maintained by self...

Mar 20, 2021
  11. Fishferdayzzz rated twnoel111's post Funny in the thread Good bat bite tonight.

no exactly where in De Anza Cove.????

Mar 10, 2021
  12. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Joe, joe, joe.....

[ATTACH]

Jan 22, 2021
  13. Fishferdayzzz rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

I am not impressed by your propaganda which takes you to click bait sites for suckers and rubes. I am not in the market for b-oner...

Jan 21, 2021
  14. Fishferdayzzz rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

I disagree due to you being an authentic SD fish Russian troll/Putin sympathizer..

Jan 21, 2021
  15. Fishferdayzzz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread If You Had A Concern About COVID19 Vacines....

Plako's trolling himself now... You can't make this stuff up....[ATTACH] Yeah, let's not trust "the media," because it's biased, and...

Jan 16, 2021
  16. Fishferdayzzz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

You are so funny as you post something whining about the election that happened 4 years ago and then want to try to say that the guys...

Jan 16, 2021
  17. Fishferdayzzz rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread anyone get there vaccine yet.

Just got mine at Petco Park. 2 hr wait to get in and now waiting 16 min for any side effecccccccjcjcjcjchshsgsaywgavahah

Jan 16, 2021
  18. Fishferdayzzz rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

And stop mentioning 12 year olds when you’re not allowed within 100 yards of one..

Jan 9, 2021
  19. Fishferdayzzz rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

[ATTACH]

Jan 9, 2021