Ratings FishGoBlub has given

1. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Monday MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished both sun-up and sundown sessions today in NW MB today. Not exactly the best...

Apr 28, 2020
  2. FishGoBlub rated Hirame's post Like in the thread Your Best Catch of the Last Decade.

Not sure what my "best catch " was. But here's a few [ATTACH]

Apr 25, 2020
  3. FishGoBlub rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Your Best Catch of the Last Decade.

1. 100lb+ Sailfish on a 10wt Fly Rod, somewhere off Guatemala 2. Sightfished Spotfin Croaker on the Fly from a North County Lagoon 3....

Apr 25, 2020
  4. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday walking the dog.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Walked the dog a little this morning

Apr 25, 2020
  5. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Walking the dog again.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Did a little dog walking this morning

Apr 23, 2020
  6. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday close call.

i snuck out in the dark to "walk the dog" a little this morning. Went to a little different spot today.....more exposed than where I've...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. FishGoBlub rated VeeDubGuy02's post Like in the thread North Island 4/15/2020.

Was able to get out tonight. Can’t turn down an invitation to fish on base. Working on a theory catching fish on bait, so far it’s spot...

Apr 16, 2020
  8. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Tuesday "walking the dog".

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Out walking the dog for an hour this...

Apr 14, 2020
  9. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.

It's weird.....I'm out there in the dark, nobody there but me, wearing my mask(bandana). Basically impossible for me to infect anyone or...

Apr 13, 2020
  10. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.

Damn it felt good [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2020
  11. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Dunno about you all, but I caught a damn trophy yesterday! Yay for birthday fish.. hahaha (pulled out of a storm drain next to a grocery...

Apr 12, 2020
  12. FishGoBlub rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Lol ! Good stuff my friend..

Apr 12, 2020
  13. FishGoBlub rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

So you own the "fish rights" on your land, do ya??? ;)

Apr 10, 2020
  14. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Yeah.....Mission Bay is only about 50 yards from my house. I can SEE it from my house, but can't go down there without risking the big...

Apr 10, 2020
  15. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Should probably take that down, just saying, lol.. there is no reason for any of this, nor any real benefit

Apr 7, 2020
  16. FishGoBlub rated Creek's post Like in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

I will say this.. I took out a staff car this afternoon and drove around Mission Bay. I'm sure you've all seen our PET officers sitting...

Apr 5, 2020
  17. FishGoBlub rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Hit the bay on Friday before the closure (didnt know it was closing till the next day), on the paddle board. Out there from 3pm-7pm....

Apr 5, 2020
  18. FishGoBlub rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

in the past, I have great luck with using live ghost shrimp , 4lb test on a carolina rig setup , 1/6 , 1/8 oz bullet weight , with a 2-3...

Apr 3, 2020
  19. FishGoBlub rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Food 4 Less 03.30.20.

First I hear of somebody catching fish on the railroad tracks, now in a grocery store! I'm going to set up a barrel in my back yard!

Apr 1, 2020
  20. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Food 4 Less 03.30.20.

Wife asked if I could go to F4L for cucumbers and bananas.. wanted a few items myself as well as a pack or two of meat... Well, since I...

Apr 1, 2020