Ratings FishGoBlub has given

1. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Forgive me Lord for I have sinned.

It's weird.....I'm out there in the dark, nobody there but me, wearing my mask(bandana). Basically impossible for me to infect anyone or...

Apr 13, 2020
  2. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Should probably take that down, just saying, lol.. there is no reason for any of this, nor any real benefit

Apr 7, 2020
  3. FishGoBlub rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Update on San Diego Bay Closures.

That's because the term is an oxymoron...it's very uncommon to find someone with common sense!

Mar 27, 2020
  4. FishGoBlub rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Monday PM MB.

Crazy times.....went out this morning looking at all the spots i normally fish and you basically can't get in to any parking lots. Dana...

Mar 24, 2020
  5. FishGoBlub rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

If we overwhelm the healthcare system many will die needlessly. Please protect yourself, your loved ones, and the community at large....

Mar 20, 2020
  6. FishGoBlub rated joem83's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.15.20.

Right on man! Glad you redeemed your Shore Pounders session :D

Mar 16, 2020
  7. FishGoBlub rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.15.20.

Spotty thumb! FTW! :emoji_thumbsup:

Mar 15, 2020
  8. FishGoBlub rated FOE_RUNNER's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay fishing (Before the storm).

Great vid! Keep em coming!

Mar 15, 2020
  9. FishGoBlub rated K-Bo Smack's post Agree in the thread Friday 3/6.

Really solid fish!

Mar 7, 2020
  10. FishGoBlub rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 02.27.20.

It's been a dink fest in MB for me the last 2 weeks. Plenty of action but nothing super exciting beyond some decent opaleye. Dink...

Feb 28, 2020
  11. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Kayak Fishing Tourney Saturday Feb 22.

Good on you, man.. much respect

Feb 18, 2020
  12. FishGoBlub rated galen's post Agree in the thread Sunday 2/16 MB shorefishing.

If it’s been slow even for you, then I don’t feel so bad getting blanked with the Mrs. yesterday.:emoji_wink:

Feb 17, 2020
  13. FishGoBlub rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 02.16.20 mission bay.

Nice sculpinfest

Feb 17, 2020
  14. FishGoBlub rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 12/27 Yak sesh SDB.

Sounds like a good time to me!

Dec 27, 2019
  15. FishGoBlub rated galen's post Agree in the thread 5-16-19 Stormy day.

Beautiful fillets.

May 16, 2019