Ratings FishGoBlub has given

1. FishGoBlub rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

in the past, I have great luck with using live ghost shrimp , 4lb test on a carolina rig setup , 1/6 , 1/8 oz bullet weight , with a 2-3...

Apr 3, 2020
  2. FishGoBlub rated Diver278's post Helpful in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

I’ve been out everyday Harbor Island, Mission Bay, Coronado and some other spots and haven’t had a problem so far. But then again I’m by...

Mar 30, 2020
  3. FishGoBlub rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

THAT is why they don't seem like a problem to you. There were several years that it seemed the only fish in the Bay were Lizardfish!...

Mar 28, 2020
  4. FishGoBlub rated Mike maio's post Helpful in the thread Legal Hali.

Bays not closed. Even the boat launch and pier at Shelter Island remain open . We have been fishing Harbor Island only. Harbor Police...

Mar 24, 2020
  5. FishGoBlub rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Update on San Diego Bay Closures.

Posted this evening on Port Authority website Port of San Diego Closes Parks, Beaches, and Boat Launches Around San Diego Bay | Port of...

Mar 24, 2020
  6. FishGoBlub rated Robo1's post Helpful in the thread Bad news.

Update to original post I called the Harbor Police to confirm the the above post and they informed me that San Diego bay will remain...

Mar 23, 2020
  7. FishGoBlub rated NibbleSquad's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

Alligator snapping turtle

Mar 21, 2020
  8. FishGoBlub rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

Looks like a common snapping turtle from what I can tell

Mar 21, 2020
  9. FishGoBlub rated Robo1's post Helpful in the thread Coronavirus closure.

No I'm sorry I didn't ask but here's the number 619 686 6272 Couldn't be any different from anyone walking unless you have a group of 10...

Mar 20, 2020
  10. FishGoBlub rated B8DHOOK's post Helpful in the thread One and done.

Males have a single bing hole, the females sport a two hole system. Check out the Bing hole area ....

Mar 1, 2020
  11. FishGoBlub rated Lockjaw's post Helpful in the thread Spotted sand bass?.

Pictured is a juvenile barred sandbass, the cheek spots fade as they get grumpy. The closely related spotted sandbass will have spots...

Nov 4, 2019
  12. FishGoBlub rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders session 5.

Updated seasonal standings Biggest bass: 1. sargo 15.5” 1. shimmyfish 15.5” 3. scisports 14.75” Smallest bass: 1. K-Bo Smack 8.25” 2....

May 9, 2019