Ratings FishGoBlub has received

1. Theeandreig rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

Went out for a mid day low tide adventure looking for halibuts. It was slow but landed a few spottys and one halibut. @fatlip came down...

Apr 15, 2020
  2. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Consider signing this to help try reopen lakes..

Signed, wished it included the bays but I'll take Any thing at this point.

Apr 11, 2020
  3. mcfish rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Yeah this rain is starting my own private lake where no one can tell me when I can fish.

Apr 11, 2020
  4. Fat Spottie rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 11, 2020
  5. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Yeah this rain is starting my own private lake where no one can tell me when I can fish.

Apr 10, 2020
  6. VinnyBass rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  7. fishfanatic rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2020
  8. VinnyBass rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2020
  9. swings are free rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2020
  11. FOE_RUNNER rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

Went out for a mid day low tide adventure looking for halibuts. It was slow but landed a few spottys and one halibut. @fatlip came down...

Apr 8, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Yes harbor Island is closed. All fishing in public waters has been shut down. If you have access to any privet water you should be ok.

Apr 8, 2020
  13. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Yes harbor Island is closed. All fishing in public waters has been shut down. If you have access to any privet water you should be ok.

Apr 5, 2020
  14. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

I was out on Friday and got warned that they were shutting down the bay at midnight.

Apr 5, 2020
  15. Kian.K rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

Had to get out of the house and go fish. Got down about 6am and left at 11:30. As was expected it was slow. Low tide at 7 with a high of...

Mar 31, 2020
  16. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Retying leaders.

I change my leaders as needed. Usually every 2-4 trips depending on condition and previous use. I usually bring a few rods and some...

Mar 30, 2020
  17. cavedog619 rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

Had to get out of the house and go fish. Got down about 6am and left at 11:30. As was expected it was slow. Low tide at 7 with a high of...

Mar 29, 2020
  18. mlzpinoy rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

Mar 29, 2020
  19. A-Train rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

Mar 29, 2020
  20. southmouth rated FishGoBlub's post Like in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

Mar 29, 2020