Ratings FishGoBlub has received

1. B8DHOOK rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Yeah this rain is starting my own private lake where no one can tell me when I can fish.

Apr 11, 2020
  2. Stephan Deambrogio rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Skip the baitcaster setup and go with a spinning rig. 7'0" rod, MH Power, fast action, 2500 size reel , 12-20 Lb mono. Put more of your...

Apr 11, 2020
  3. bassmeister rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Retying leaders.

I change my leaders as needed. Usually every 2-4 trips depending on condition and previous use. I usually bring a few rods and some...

Mar 30, 2020
  4. Medicated fisherman rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Skip the baitcaster setup and go with a spinning rig. 7'0" rod, MH Power, fast action, 2500 size reel , 12-20 Lb mono. Put more of your...

Mar 28, 2020
  5. cavedog619 rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 27, 2020
  6. weldon rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 27, 2020
  7. FisherLars rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 26, 2020
  8. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 26, 2020
  9. NibbleSquad rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 26, 2020
  10. fisheromen rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Bad news.

"Lifeguard Division Chief James Gartland said people can still walk, run or ride a bike, as long as they abide by social distancing...

Mar 23, 2020
  11. Fat_Lip rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

It was rather large. if i had to make a guess i would say the shell was about 20" front to back.

Mar 23, 2020
  12. Fat_Lip rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay 03.22.20.

For those who ask about my setups/rigging these are for you. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 22, 2020
  13. B8DHOOK rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.21.20.

Went out for a mid day low tide adventure looking for halibuts. It was slow but landed a few spottys and one halibut. @fatlip came down...

Mar 21, 2020
  14. Bird334 rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.20.20.

I might have to take you up on that after this all blows over. i have a sneaky suspension it involves a #6 mosquito hook and some market...

Mar 21, 2020
  15. AzImport rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Mission bay 03.20.20.

I might have to take you up on that after this all blows over. i have a sneaky suspension it involves a #6 mosquito hook and some market...

Mar 21, 2020
  16. B8DHOOK rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread returning to bayfishing.

Use anything you would if your if the bass are tight to the bottom. Jigs, drop shots, t-rigged plastics etc. I would down size your bait...

Mar 21, 2020
  17. cavedog619 rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

Welp.

Mar 20, 2020
  18. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

Welp.

Mar 19, 2020
  19. Neuroshima rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Spring Series 2 CANCELLED.

Welp.

Mar 19, 2020
  20. FisherLars rated FishGoBlub's post Agree in the thread Sunday sundowner shorefishing sesh.

You did what takes many of us a few hours. Nice sesh.

Mar 17, 2020