Ratings FishGoBlub has received

1. mcfish rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 11, 2020
  2. Kahuna bass rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

I was out on Friday and got warned that they were shutting down the bay at midnight.

Apr 8, 2020
  3. B8DHOOK rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

I was out on Friday and got warned that they were shutting down the bay at midnight.

Apr 5, 2020
  4. FisherLars rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Bad news.

"Lifeguard Division Chief James Gartland said people can still walk, run or ride a bike, as long as they abide by social distancing...

Mar 23, 2020
  5. beast759 rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread returning to bayfishing.

Use anything you would if your if the bass are tight to the bottom. Jigs, drop shots, t-rigged plastics etc. I would down size your bait...

Mar 20, 2020
  6. Bassnbeans rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Hot topic or more of a question.

I'm not certain about this but they seem to be following the guidelines San Francisco established for the lock down. If you look at line...

Mar 20, 2020
  7. EscoFisher rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Hot topic or more of a question.

I'm not certain about this but they seem to be following the guidelines San Francisco established for the lock down. If you look at line...

Mar 20, 2020
  8. Werfless rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Hot topic or more of a question.

Mar 20, 2020
  9. Bassnbeans rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay 03.15.20.

After a poor session at the shore pounders event I decided to head back out the next morning. Only brought 1 rod this time. Got out...

Mar 15, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread 5-16-19 Stormy day.

Picked them up at Hook'd Bait and Tackle but if you search for anglers clips they should pop up.

May 17, 2019