Ratings Fishin_Buddy has given

1. Fishin_Buddy rated Fisher not a catcher's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse.

The interstate fleeing is BS. The kid lives in antioch Illinois which is 20 mins from Kenosha. You can walk and be over the border. So...

Sep 1, 2020
  2. Fishin_Buddy rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread 30 Pound Setup for 3 day?.

Seeker 6470 would be a good call

Jun 24, 2020
  3. Fishin_Buddy rated kyle12345's post Like in the thread 30 Pound Setup for 3 day?.

Definitely, I only use braid for backing and it only gets there on a big fish. 100 yds minimum.

Jun 23, 2020
  4. Fishin_Buddy rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread 30 Pound Setup for 3 day?.

Ah the infamous 30lb set up. Don’t cut it short, get the capacity. Fathom 30 LD2 is what I would pick up, it would cover most of your...

Jun 23, 2020
  5. Fishin_Buddy rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Purging.

how cute for you to come to lil c's defense...are you too a couple ? so I take it that my meme's are pissing off two of you at...

May 31, 2020
  6. Fishin_Buddy rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 6, 2020
  7. Fishin_Buddy rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Just Saying...

Just saying.. [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2020
  8. Fishin_Buddy rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread 2019-2020 crappie sesh's.

Well since the lakes are closed here's some crappie Seshs I've had these past few weeks and months. Pics will tell the story pay close...

Mar 23, 2020
  9. Fishin_Buddy rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Thursday 2/20 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 20, 2020
  10. Fishin_Buddy rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread 2/19 solo sesh.

Good solo sesh tonight. Countless bats and 2 sharks. At one point I had both rods bit seconds apart 20ft from each other it was sure...

Feb 20, 2020
  11. Fishin_Buddy rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread More peelers 2/11.

2 hour sesh they were biting. Doubled up with the bro at one point nearly took my rod out of the holder forgot I had it engaged....

Feb 13, 2020
  12. Fishin_Buddy rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Please tell me why I shouldn't do this..

The hell

Feb 12, 2020
  13. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Like in the thread Light er up!.

I know this isn't my thread, but sometimes you just gotta post truth.. [ATTACH]

Aug 9, 2019
  14. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Employment rates as good or better now than any time in the past 20 years.

The argument made no mention of “employment participation”..the “levels not seen in 20 years” is referring to the unemployment rate...as...

Apr 16, 2019
  15. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

So... back to taking shots at my favorite Congress-person (sorry.. Ive never been sure what to call her. It was either that or...

Apr 16, 2019
  16. Fishin_Buddy rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Another Montana trip..

Have a good trip. We will be up in July. Watch out for bears. They are grouchy when they start stirring in the spring. As a public...

Apr 16, 2019
  17. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Employment rates as good or better now than any time in the past 20 years.

oh...and im not an obama lover..sorry to disappoint you...i hate all them mffrs..they all say theyre gonna help the people, but they end...

Apr 16, 2019
  18. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

huh...my kids are well taken care of sir...great schooling...great outside of school programs...when they open the fridge theres food in...

Apr 16, 2019
  19. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

actually sir, it was a thread about memes..until i screwed that up with...a meme...ahhahahah...

Apr 16, 2019
  20. Fishin_Buddy rated ColdEye's post Disagree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Feel free to interpret that how you want. It's a thread about BS, and I'm doing my part in adding to the pile like you do.

Apr 16, 2019