Ratings Fishin_Buddy has given

1. Fishin_Buddy rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Just Saying...

Just saying.. [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2020
  2. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Employment rates as good or better now than any time in the past 20 years.

oh...and im not an obama lover..sorry to disappoint you...i hate all them mffrs..they all say theyre gonna help the people, but they end...

Apr 16, 2019
  3. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Not in my city....

Dems could care less what his taxes look like. That's not why they're looking. They're looking because they need to keep distractions...

Apr 14, 2019
  4. Fishin_Buddy rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Not in my city....

Barrow those glasses from your avatar. Cannot for the life of me figure out what the fixation is with his taxes. Nice try on the...

Apr 14, 2019
  5. Fishin_Buddy rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Not in my city....

From the photo it doesn't appear that she's been slacking on any meals.

Apr 14, 2019
  6. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Wow..

Apr 13, 2019
  7. Fishin_Buddy rated Dane101's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Yeah! All 50 of them. Dude, quit being paranoid. The bad men in the pointy hats aren't coming to your house any time soon.:emoji_smile:

Apr 13, 2019
  8. Fishin_Buddy rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Pain at the Pump.

Great post. It is nice to here from someone with inside knowledge. I personally curse the CA politicians that impose these fees and...

Apr 4, 2019
  9. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_innocent::emoji_innocent: Being a good boy at work. Writing some new policy and its mentally consuming me....

Apr 4, 2019
  10. Fishin_Buddy rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Vietnam Veterans Day.

What a crock of..... The POW/MIA flags are all about the men and women who joined the military and served. If they disagree with the...

Mar 29, 2019
  11. Fishin_Buddy rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Henceforth....

I watched the midday news, the mayor and police chief were upset. I believe that they also said that he forfeited his $10,000 dollar...

Mar 26, 2019
  12. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

In my book, thats a Glock, BB gun or not. Cant hold any badge liable for putting a few rounds in whoever is dumb enough to wave one of...

Mar 26, 2019
  13. Fishin_Buddy rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Its all in how the animals are trained/raised... Had two pit bulls growing up, and they were the softest, cuddliest bricks of muscle...

Mar 26, 2019
  14. Fishin_Buddy rated plako's post Agree in the thread Green New Deal.

Carbon Dioxide CO2 is NOT a waste but a gas essential for the photosynthesis of the plants. Without CO2 there will be no life on Earth....

Mar 26, 2019
  15. Fishin_Buddy rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Green New Deal.

I would hate to see offroad vehicles phased out. Big fan of of trail riding here. Millions of people enjoy a getaway to the great...

Mar 26, 2019
  16. Fishin_Buddy rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread Green New Deal.

Most kayaks ARE petroleum products.

Mar 26, 2019
  17. Fishin_Buddy rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Green New Deal.

Improvements are needed , Storm runoff may need to be collected and treated , for beach pollution . It would be interesting to see us go...

Mar 26, 2019
  18. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Henceforth....

Seriously, I'm hoping Lindsay Graham launches the biggest investigation of all time on all of these people from top to bottom. Their...

Mar 26, 2019
  19. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

I hope you dont think I was offended by your pics.. I just wanted to know their origin. Regardless of party affiliation, its the Nazi...

Mar 24, 2019
  20. Fishin_Buddy rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Democrats never saw a dollar that they didn't want to spend. The frist paragraph of this report is BS. [ATTACH]

Mar 22, 2019