Ratings Fishin_Buddy has given

1. Fishin_Buddy rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 6, 2020
  2. Fishin_Buddy rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Please tell me why I shouldn't do this..

The hell

Feb 12, 2020
  3. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

So... back to taking shots at my favorite Congress-person (sorry.. Ive never been sure what to call her. It was either that or...

Apr 16, 2019
  4. Fishin_Buddy rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Another Montana trip..

Have a good trip. We will be up in July. Watch out for bears. They are grouchy when they start stirring in the spring. As a public...

Apr 16, 2019
  5. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

actually sir, it was a thread about memes..until i screwed that up with...a meme...ahhahahah...

Apr 16, 2019
  6. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Not in my city....

Mikey liiiiikes !!!

Apr 14, 2019
  7. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Not in my city....

[ATTACH]

Apr 14, 2019
  8. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Ehh...can’t please em all all the time...

Apr 13, 2019
  9. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

I know this is a conservative safe space..you guys post all the bs fake news you want and pat each other on the backs..im okay with...

Apr 13, 2019
  10. Fishin_Buddy rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

oh boy.......

Apr 4, 2019
  11. Fishin_Buddy rated plako's post Funny in the thread Green New Deal.

Yeah, AOC is right. We have to do something or climate change will hit us hard around 2030. The problem is that we should be doing...

Mar 26, 2019
  12. Fishin_Buddy rated plako's post Funny in the thread Are you ready ... for some snow in San Diego?.

Sorry, bad news folks. Northern Lights seen in England Aurora Borealis Warning - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com might be an early warning...

Mar 26, 2019
  13. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Henceforth....

[ATTACH]

Mar 25, 2019
  14. Fishin_Buddy rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread GIGANTIC Spotfin croaker.

Caught at La Jolla shores state beach on hook ups baits. [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2019
  15. Fishin_Buddy rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Henceforth....

There's a lot more to it than that. I don't think they cared who won that didn't line up with the exact agenda, the pundits from each...

Mar 24, 2019
  16. Fishin_Buddy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Henceforth....

... I proclaim March 24th as "National NO COLLUSION Day." Microphone drop icon HERE ! Forever proud of MY President, always...

Mar 24, 2019
  17. Fishin_Buddy rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

being of hawiian descent, this is offensive..

Mar 23, 2019
  18. Fishin_Buddy rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

Yep, typical Republicans! lol!

Mar 23, 2019