Ratings Fishingnoob619 has given

1. Fishingnoob619 rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Santee Trout Opener Weekend.

Hey guys! Seems like a long time posting a trout report, but I am glad to do it now :) since Trout season officially started in San...

Nov 6, 2019
  2. Fishingnoob619 rated Mike maio's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca.

Caught a beautiful 3lb Lightning trout plus 2 rainbows. Should have had a limit but a lot of missed fish spitting lures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2019
  3. Fishingnoob619 rated Fishing Fool's post Like in the thread Grandsons first fish.

I’ve been absent from the site for sometime due to work and other obligations of life, but I finally found the time to make this happen....

Oct 28, 2019
  4. Fishingnoob619 rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 10/26/19.

Took a trip to Wholford yesterday morning arriving around 9, and left around 3pm. Pretty good day catching hard hitting, feisty cats,...

Oct 28, 2019
  5. Fishingnoob619 rated scisports's post Like in the thread 1st time in a long time, quick IV Report!.

Just had to wet a line and feel that tug! Had a business trip outside of Phoenix, and decided to drive, just so I could take a quick...

Oct 8, 2019
  6. Fishingnoob619 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Multi species IV run 09/20-21/19.

Short: six species in less than 24 hours, mostly dinky, with a few catfish, a redear hybrid (?), and a couple small bait carp the...

Sep 23, 2019
  7. Fishingnoob619 rated Skimboarder's post Like in the thread Wohlford | 9/14 | Piebald catfish.

Went out to the local honey hole like we do every weekend in attempt to hook into a big blue or channel but got a little surprise....

Sep 18, 2019
  8. Fishingnoob619 rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread North County Banquet.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This week past was a great week if you hit the surf in N. County. I fished from...

Sep 10, 2019
  9. Fishingnoob619 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 9/4 hot!.

in more ways than one! WHEW! had to go, cause NEXT WEEK THEY ARE CLOSED!! dink fest for me today. the little ones are...

Sep 4, 2019
  10. Fishingnoob619 rated 123xyz's post Like in the thread CJ Strike Dam Snake River.

Aug 2019, I had a chance to fish for carp below the CJ Strike Dam in southern Idaho on the Snake River. I camped out in the Scout Park...

Aug 23, 2019
  11. Fishingnoob619 rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 8/10/19.

Went to Wholford yesterday with a friend of mine. Arrived around 7am. Not many people on the water, but a handful on the shorelines....

Aug 11, 2019
  12. Fishingnoob619 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Comedy of errors.

Sa guy once using whole chicken thighs.. I mean, wtf.. lol

Aug 5, 2019
  13. Fishingnoob619 rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread Fish vibrator.

Maybe for giant blues also. With our draconian bait limitation in lakes it could only help.

Aug 4, 2019
  14. Fishingnoob619 rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Fish vibrator.

I think it would work great for Flatheads but the odds of losing it might get pricey. You could Probally find cheaper ones in the bargin...

Aug 4, 2019
  15. Fishingnoob619 rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread Irvine Lake.

Opens to the public the 17th. Opens Friday through Sunday.

Aug 2, 2019
  16. Fishingnoob619 rated fishfanatic's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 7/30.

Tried to dedicate the afternoon to a Berkeley ol' monster 12" worm and I succeeded about 50%. By succeeded, I mean I fished it about...

Jul 31, 2019
  17. Fishingnoob619 rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Poway Lake Night Fishing 7/26/19.

Went over to Poway after work Friday evening. Arrived a little after 5:30 pm. Many boaters were out, and many shoreline fishermen/women...

Jul 28, 2019
  18. Fishingnoob619 rated ColdEye's post Like in the thread 07/27/2019 Night fishing at Poway lake.

Gave the night fishing for a cat fish a try at Poway lake. Was there from 5-11pm, with one catfish to show for lol. Only one other...

Jul 28, 2019
  19. Fishingnoob619 rated scisports's post Like in the thread Tilapia in Taiwan.

Over here for business, walked over to a city park to get some exercise after the looooong flight. Nangang Park in New Taipei City....

Jul 28, 2019
  20. Fishingnoob619 rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Cat Fishing Canceled Today In Imperial Valley.

We grow what we can make a profit with. Currently we grow alfalfa, alfalfa seed, sugar beets, carrots, wheat, and onions that are...

Jul 27, 2019