Ratings Fishingnoob619 has given

1. Fishingnoob619 rated fishfanatic's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 7/30.

Tried to dedicate the afternoon to a Berkeley ol' monster 12" worm and I succeeded about 50%. By succeeded, I mean I fished it about...

Jul 31, 2019
  2. Fishingnoob619 rated Medicated fisherman's post Helpful in the thread First time CatFish.

Miramar left of the boat launch. Flyline big chunks of fresh mackeral. Make sure you are casting far enough to clear the drop off. Right...

Jul 13, 2019
  3. Fishingnoob619 rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread El Cap Dam.

Most of that fell before the watershed level that would do the lakes any good. Heavy coastal flooding.

Dec 10, 2018
  4. Fishingnoob619 rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lake Poway 8/31/18.

no, the limits 120 not 140! :emoji_flushed: :emoji_sunglasses:

Sep 1, 2018
  5. Fishingnoob619 rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Catfish taste test.

Could be the smaller one was recently stocked and still had farm water taste. 2-3 lb IMO is the sweet spot for eating size catfish....

Aug 12, 2018
  6. Fishingnoob619 rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Lake Jennings Night fishing.

You have the freedom to use any, legally obtained, dead ocean fish. Don't use an illegal bait. I use things in the IV that are not...

Jul 23, 2018
  7. Fishingnoob619 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Bankfishing for cats.

Cats orient to current and structure. Look for areas they will use when prowling from one type of structure to another. If you can find...

Oct 30, 2017
  8. Fishingnoob619 rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trout Plants.

Mt Lassen made a business decision not to deliver to SD County due to costs to transport this far. They also require purchase of a full...

Oct 22, 2017
  9. Fishingnoob619 rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Bankfishing for cats.

Definitely with the bail open if you value your gear! I like to take a small forked twig and pin the line down in the sand or mud...

Oct 5, 2017
  10. Fishingnoob619 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Bankfishing for cats.

I have always put the rod almost parallel to the ground with the bail open. I find a twig a and hang it on the line so i can see...

Oct 5, 2017