Ratings Fishingnoob619 has received

1. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Jennings.

Wrights rainbows and DFG planters looks like.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  2. beast759 rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Slaying with that powerbait!.

Keep it chill man. And congrats on the PB.

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:16 PM
  3. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Slaying with that powerbait!.

Keep it chill man. And congrats on the PB.

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:56 PM
  4. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Need Good Trout Setup+Lures.

Brand don’t matter no matter what someone says. Presentation is key. There is a video in the fishing report section right now from...

Nov 8, 2019
  5. HK_Supermarket rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Need Good Trout Setup+Lures.

Brand don’t matter no matter what someone says. Presentation is key. There is a video in the fishing report section right now from...

Nov 8, 2019
  6. KTfromSD rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Need Good Trout Setup+Lures.

Nov 8, 2019
  7. KTfromSD rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

No more dogs at Cuyamaca. No one picks after up after their dog. There is crap everywhere. I have never seen one person carrying a bag...

Nov 7, 2019
  8. Tadyhawk rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca.

Last stock was 5000lb before the kids ball end of September. DFG also provided an unknown amount of trout along with Cuyamaca’s own...

Nov 7, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

So how do you like it? I got the Ceymar 1000 baitfeeder. It’s ok. The drag settings are crap. Too much play inbetween clicks. Makes it...

Nov 5, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca.

Last stock was 5000lb before the kids ball end of September. DFG also provided an unknown amount of trout along with Cuyamaca’s own...

Nov 5, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Braided line.

Lucky you. It was 27 degrees when I pulled in this morning.

Nov 3, 2019
  12. William Ritchie rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Braided line.

Lucky you. It was 27 degrees when I pulled in this morning.

Nov 3, 2019
  13. fishnfreak rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Bump up to a size 1000.

Nov 3, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Well I use stradic ci4+’s. A bit more than your budget. Pflueger presidents are always a good choice. Those avengers Werfless posted...

Nov 2, 2019
  15. Dylan 101 rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Bump up to a size 1000.

Nov 2, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Bump up to a size 1000.

Nov 2, 2019
  17. SDJIRICEK rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Braided line.

I run 4lb nanofil tied directly to my lures and jigs for trout. Big difference in casting distance. Love it. If bait fishing stick with...

Nov 1, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Braided line.

I run 4lb nanofil tied directly to my lures and jigs for trout. Big difference in casting distance. Love it. If bait fishing stick with...

Nov 1, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Future Trout Plants.

Been to a couple trout openers there. Crazy as usual. Never been during the week and don’t ever plan on going there again. Much...

Oct 23, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Fishingnoob619's post Like in the thread Future Trout Plants.

You get your permits when you pay at the gate/entrance. There is no advanced ticket buying. Opener is going to be insane like always so...

Oct 23, 2019