Ratings fishinmike has given

1. fishinmike rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 06/02/20 skiff sesh....

Went out for 4 hours with my son and my wife. My son was able to land 7 SBB me 6 and my wife 5 we had a lot of short and missed bites....

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  2. fishinmike rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread SD Bay 5/30/20.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished the big bay today with the Mad Macks Fishing Club in our yaks. 0600-1400. Outgoing tide. Water temp mid to high...

May 30, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  3. fishinmike rated SaltyDangler's post Like in the thread Mmfc on SD bay.

Headed out on the water with MMFC this morning around 6 am. Landed 19 fish total 2 legal calico 1 legal sand bass and a wopper 28 inch...

May 30, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  4. fishinmike rated scisports's post Like in the thread Night MB shore pounding.

Spent a couple hours getting reacquainted with MB, Quality was decent, had to work for them though. Dana Landing and near the Bahia were...

May 29, 2020 at 7:04 PM
  5. fishinmike rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread spanish landing 5/29/20 first swimbait catch.

Went out to spanish landing this morning from 6-10 low tide not much moving water. Tried swim bait fishing for first time since that...

May 29, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  6. fishinmike rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/29 MB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished MB this morning. Good spottie bite today, I fished from...

May 29, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  7. fishinmike rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Big bay 5/20 and on.

Fun as always different sesh's throughout the week. Stay good San Diego. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 29, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  8. fishinmike rated special k's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

so this Saturday a friend and I fished the south SD bay and i noticed some small Corvina follow my friends under-spin to the boat. the...

May 27, 2020
  9. fishinmike rated Queue's post Like in the thread Rattle traps in the bays.?.

Not sure I’ve heard of anyone using rattle trap style baits in the bays. I think they’d work on a lift/drop retrieve or ripped through...

May 27, 2020
  10. fishinmike rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread 05/23/20 Sesh....

Went out for an hour with my Son I was able to land 3 SBB and my Son landed 2. Going to head out tomorrow for another hour or so. Until...

May 23, 2020
  11. fishinmike rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Big bay ultralight.

Quick sesh in the big bay. Got out there around 3pm. Bait still being pushed around. Sight fished over a dozen halibut and a handful of...

May 23, 2020
  12. fishinmike rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 MB shorefishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished north MB early today for about an hour and a half at...

May 22, 2020
  13. fishinmike rated mlzpinoy's post Like in the thread FINALLY! SKIFFED MB, 5/17/20.

Had a blast out there. First time my wife been on a skiff she got the first bass and the biggest one. Until The Next Time Fish...

May 22, 2020
  14. fishinmike rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread FINALLY! SKIFFED MB, 5/17/20.

Hit MB on a couple skiffs with mlzpinoy and his fam and theBarrelMan™️ and my son! Fished 7am -1:30pm and me, theBarrelMan™️ and my son...

May 22, 2020
  15. fishinmike rated Johnnycaster's post Like in the thread 5/22 Back on the Water - Finally!.

With the re-opening of the SD Bay parking lots, I decided to get out on the South Bay for a quick morning session. It felt so great to...

May 22, 2020
  16. fishinmike rated Chris73's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 Legal Hali.

Sup SDFISH, Got off work early. Fishing outgoing tide almost two hours for nothing. Work my way back to the car. I thought got snag by...

May 22, 2020
  17. fishinmike rated TreeCatcher's post Like in the thread Coming back to sdfish.

Went to Coronado before sunset with my son. Looks like the ferry landings up and running also the parking lot was open. Fished multiple...

May 22, 2020
  18. fishinmike rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 5/21 Fish or Sleep?.

You already know the answer! Was feeling mighty tired this morning but decided to make it 4 days in a row on the water after being...

May 21, 2020
  19. fishinmike rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread Found A Tugger.

While making bait, I decided to bring a heavy set up and cast a piece of mackeral out. About an hour into the soak, my rod doubles over...

May 17, 2020
  20. fishinmike rated scisports's post Like in the thread Yak sesh, much less red tide!!!.

Gave it a go. Red tide was much reduced in SDB thankfully. Sandies and Calicos were on the Chew. Sandies at night, Calicos after sunup....

May 17, 2020