Ratings fishinmike has given

1. fishinmike rated wishnfishn's post Like in the thread Coronado Flats yesterday.

First trip to the Coronado Flats this year. Zero tide movement from 9 o’clock till about 11 then finally began moving slowly. Fishing...

Apr 5, 2021
  2. fishinmike rated Big Money Jonah's post Like in the thread Dawn Patrol 7 March Pt Loma.

Caught the outgoing tide this morning pre-dawn for a decent session on the rocks. I was surprised that I was catching Calicos and a...

Mar 7, 2021
  3. fishinmike rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread North County bite is ON.

Dawn Patrol bite was excellent this morning. Hoping that this is a leading indicator for good spring and summer season. Started before...

Mar 7, 2021
  4. fishinmike rated Nucklehead97's post Like in the thread Taking a first timer fishing.

Which bay in San Diego should I take him to? We are going to be getting bait from the bait barge. Targeting Spotties mostly but...

Mar 1, 2021
  5. fishinmike rated Big Money Jonah's post Like in the thread USS MIDWAY kissing statue side.

I didn’t see any signs when I was out there today, but it seems like a no fishing spot. Can we fish there?

Mar 1, 2021
  6. fishinmike rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Almost skunked.

Had some time to fish this morning so I fished around shelter island from 6:15am-12pm. I started on the right side where I got one bite...

Feb 27, 2021
  7. fishinmike rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Spotties on the chew in SB....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 11.24 bass per hour. Small fish, only 3% cracked the 12 inch mark. Best...

Feb 21, 2021
  8. fishinmike rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread North County nibblers.

Haven't posted in awhile...not much happening over the past couple weeks. Today wasn't much different. Only picked up 3 spotties, but...

Feb 21, 2021
  9. fishinmike rated ReelFishing's post Like in the thread A Beautiful Day and a New Species! - Coronado (2/20).

We started our afternoon of fishing on Imperial Beach Pier. Lots of people out on a beautiful afternoon, but not much catching for...

Feb 21, 2021
  10. fishinmike rated scisports's post Like in the thread FINALLY!.

Been a very long time since I wet a line from the kayak, couldn’t take it anymore. Caught 10 (bass trifecta, Mack, two nice rock...

Feb 21, 2021
  11. fishinmike rated El Gordo's post Like in the thread First Trip to IV.

First off... A HUGE shout out to Coach (Werfles). After reading some of his threads and getting some direct advice from him, my son...

Feb 20, 2021
  12. fishinmike rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Big mama are close for us bank beater..

I’ve been catching a good size bass around secondary point 10-15’ close to spawning are. The big mama are close now even here in Canyon...

Feb 20, 2021
  13. fishinmike rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/20.

It was a great morning for me at hodges. Not great numbers wise but I love me some quality fish. I will take a 4 and 6 pounder any...

Feb 20, 2021
  14. fishinmike rated Espinoza569's post Like in the thread Moderate Action for Bass.

I recently ordered a new irod Kaimana and it’s the length and rating that I was looking for. However, the action is rated as a moderate....

Feb 20, 2021
  15. fishinmike rated RolloTomasi's post Like in the thread Dooby Dooby Doo.

[ATTACH] Five blue eyes.

Feb 14, 2021
  16. fishinmike rated ReelFishing's post Like in the thread Pretty Porky Ponto Perch! (2/13/21).

First time to the Ponto jetty (north one in our case) and it didn't disappoint! My 9-year old son Levi and I went on Saturday...

Feb 14, 2021
  17. fishinmike rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread Advice on Fishing from the Sand on the Bays.

Hey all, I’m a Dad. I love to fish. But I often have my 4 kids in tow. The older ones love to fish the whole time but the younger 5...

Feb 14, 2021
  18. fishinmike rated whimsicaljames's post Like in the thread Mission Bay tanks..

Early morning quick trip to mission. Arrived around 5:30am fished till the sunrise around 6am with no hits at all. Tried jp spins, and...

Feb 14, 2021
  19. fishinmike rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Off topic here but.....

Anyone know what happened to the scsf website? Went to check in this morning to see what’s going on in the surf and the forum is no...

Feb 14, 2021
  20. fishinmike rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread One out of three ain't bad....

Test drove the new buff and two new lures today. The buffs worked out well at least. The grave digger leadheads were a bust. The...

Feb 8, 2021