Ratings fishinmike has given

1. fishinmike rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread MB 1/24 (11am-2pm).

Having more fun than I am ;)

Jan 24, 2021
  2. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread A limit of bass is 5 right?.

Limit is five.. if you see it, get some CF numbers and call up the wardens...

Dec 21, 2020
  3. fishinmike rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Is this reel recommended with my rod setup?.

Size is right. Both are good reels. Saltwater or fresh? Depends on your fishing style too. The fuego will be lighter if you are...

Nov 16, 2020
  4. fishinmike rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Going Fishing Saturday in the storm....

I have similar questions, debating whether to brave it or not. When a cold front arrives, it seems like the fish (and normal people)...

Nov 7, 2020
  5. fishinmike rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread How to fish this rod?.

In the bay with that setup, you should drift fish big halibut with live bait (smelt, mackerel, lizard fish) or shore fish for bat rays...

Nov 1, 2020
  6. fishinmike rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread OCT 11 Report / sculpin prick, Lobster Attempt, Legal Halibut.

Give the scorpionfish a "haircut" before you fillet them. Cut all the fins and stingers off with a pair of dikes

Oct 14, 2020
  7. fishinmike rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Heavier weight for dropshotting?.

Bait caster or spinning rod? What length? What pound test? all effect casting distance vs weight. With a spinning rod, 10-12 lb and a...

Oct 9, 2020
  8. fishinmike rated Isuck@fishing's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hey Dat! I read your post, and read through the many thoughtful posts by people rallying behind you here. It sounds like you have a...

Sep 30, 2020
  9. fishinmike rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread People really irritate me.

Fishing South Shores right now. Only caught two shovelnose so far. This guy who is fishing with his son and has his two daughters...

Jul 3, 2020
  10. fishinmike rated 858NOVICE's post Agree in the thread RIP Forrest Lee Wood.

Forrest Lee Wood passed away yesterday “father of the modern bass boat” he will be missed and the fishing community has lost a pioneer...

Jan 26, 2020
  11. fishinmike rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Bread.

Plain old butt grade white , cheapest stuff you can find . Even better if you can find a day old store that sells just out of date stuff...

Dec 24, 2019
  12. fishinmike rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing at night?.

I would park in the shopping center and walk the channel up torwards the bridge. It is fairly lit up but by the bridge i've run into...

Dec 10, 2019
  13. fishinmike rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

Took off about 5:30AM this morning in my car looking for the spotties in MB. I hit 4 different spots this morning and really didn't find...

Nov 11, 2019
  14. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Vina.

Did right, if you ask me..

Oct 27, 2019
  15. fishinmike rated Xolaris's post Agree in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

You can get bit so many different ways to be honest. Just mix it up, dead stick your bait, swim your bait, pop your bait, the list goes...

Oct 15, 2019
  16. fishinmike rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread Mission to scope out Mission.

Shinna and I went to Mission yesterday to check it out. We went to the jetty on the SD River and saw a guy fishing the surf there. He...

Aug 11, 2019
  17. fishinmike rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

I had said this in another thread a while back.. the only reason I will fish a Saturday or Sunday every now and then is because...

Jul 28, 2019
  18. fishinmike rated toddamus's post Agree in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

I've been holding off on going down to MB for a while. I used to go quite often. Once June came though, things changed. The boat rental...

Jul 28, 2019
  19. fishinmike rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Favorite Swimbait.

I like big hammers the best in the all-around category. MC’s don’t have as good of an action IMO but some unique colors and seem to be...

May 18, 2019