Ratings fishinmike has given

1. fishinmike rated 858NOVICE's post Agree in the thread RIP Forrest Lee Wood.

Forrest Lee Wood passed away yesterday “father of the modern bass boat” he will be missed and the fishing community has lost a pioneer...

Jan 26, 2020
  2. fishinmike rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Bread.

Plain old butt grade white , cheapest stuff you can find . Even better if you can find a day old store that sells just out of date stuff...

Dec 24, 2019
  3. fishinmike rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Spanish Landing at night?.

I would park in the shopping center and walk the channel up torwards the bridge. It is fairly lit up but by the bridge i've run into...

Dec 10, 2019
  4. fishinmike rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Veterans Day AM sesh.

Took off about 5:30AM this morning in my car looking for the spotties in MB. I hit 4 different spots this morning and really didn't find...

Nov 11, 2019
  5. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Vina.

Did right, if you ask me..

Oct 27, 2019
  6. fishinmike rated Xolaris's post Agree in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

You can get bit so many different ways to be honest. Just mix it up, dead stick your bait, swim your bait, pop your bait, the list goes...

Oct 15, 2019
  7. fishinmike rated Baywolf's post Agree in the thread Mission to scope out Mission.

Shinna and I went to Mission yesterday to check it out. We went to the jetty on the SD River and saw a guy fishing the surf there. He...

Aug 11, 2019
  8. fishinmike rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

I had said this in another thread a while back.. the only reason I will fish a Saturday or Sunday every now and then is because...

Jul 28, 2019
  9. fishinmike rated toddamus's post Agree in the thread Typical Spanish Saturday.

I've been holding off on going down to MB for a while. I used to go quite often. Once June came though, things changed. The boat rental...

Jul 28, 2019
  10. fishinmike rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Favorite Swimbait.

I like big hammers the best in the all-around category. MC’s don’t have as good of an action IMO but some unique colors and seem to be...

May 18, 2019
  11. fishinmike rated toddamus's post Agree in the thread Fiesta Island FYI.

Good call. This is a time where the fishing community can support a public advocacy campaign to keep that from happening. More public...

May 13, 2019
  12. fishinmike rated Aurelio Espinoza's post Agree in the thread Lunch break skunk is over.

Thanks , its your guide that got me out there trying new things and helped me “grow a pair” and switch to baitcasters. I knew the glove...

May 10, 2019
  13. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Recommendation.

If it were me, I would get two combos. One, a daiwa sealine, Penn Squall or Okuma Cortez new or used, and grab a cheap, old fiberglass...

Apr 7, 2019
  14. fishinmike rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

You know I think something that people tend to forget is that we are payed minimum wage, don’t have 401ks, and no benefits at all. Not...

Mar 18, 2019
  15. fishinmike rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

Met a kind old salt today and we got to talking about working both the recreational and commercial boats. I asked him directly about...

Mar 18, 2019
  16. fishinmike rated dockrat's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay March 12th 2019.

You're bolder than I am. A finger and and sharp teeth don't mix well.

Mar 13, 2019
  17. fishinmike rated Troy's post Agree in the thread What about this lure for bay fishing?.

Idk why it wouldn’t work. Old lures don’t stop working the new hot **** just comes out. That sounds like a really fun time.

Jan 31, 2019
  18. fishinmike rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island Fishing.

Sounds like the best time to go for you is Wednesday evenings... fish when you can!

Jan 24, 2019
  19. fishinmike rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread Rusty Hook.

I put those little dessicating salt bags in my tacklebox to absorb any moisture. Save them from vitamin jars or shoe boxes.

Nov 28, 2018