Ratings fishinmike has given

1. fishinmike rated ReelFishing's post Funny in the thread Pretty Porky Ponto Perch! (2/13/21).

We just realized that our profile image, which Levi drew last year when we joined SDFish, is of an opaleye that looks remarkably similar...

Feb 14, 2021
  2. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Fishing after rain.

Probably... Lol.. God made pot, man made beer... Who do you trust? Hahaha

Jan 25, 2021
  3. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Shore fishing for calicos.

Umm.. how do you not catch calicos? Teach me your ways...

Dec 29, 2020
  4. fishinmike rated Peter86's post Funny in the thread Santa.

Im use to the skunk.. It's called fishing not catching right? Lol really just been anxious to give it a try and now that my rod got...

Dec 26, 2020
  5. fishinmike rated Creek's post Funny in the thread MB 12/24 morning.

Until the bite starts happening again for us fly fishermen, I'm going back to disc golf.

Dec 24, 2020
  6. fishinmike rated ejleh's post Funny in the thread need help.

thank you coach, I know there is a handful coming after you. hang in there. I have a 11 days off coming up I will begiving it my all. I...

Dec 15, 2020
  7. fishinmike rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Sunday (12/6), SDB with dmorgan3.

Met up with dmorgan3 on Sunday AM at Bayside Park. We launched our tubes around 6:30 and looked for structure that Denny had scouted....

Dec 7, 2020
  8. fishinmike rated tjthegreat1's post Funny in the thread SS 12/2.

Lol they must have had their babies and took off

Dec 3, 2020
  9. fishinmike rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Curfew Fishing.

Everyone knows that the virus is more contagious after 10pm, right?

Dec 3, 2020
  10. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Zuniga!.

If you like MPs and the brig...

Dec 1, 2020
  11. fishinmike rated Chris73's post Funny in the thread Found kayak.

Saw this kayak in the water by San Diego river first bridge. Still saw it when I left [ATTACH]

Nov 27, 2020
  12. fishinmike rated jjc's post Funny in the thread Halibut on the Flash Minnow.

First time throwing the flash minnow resulted in what could be the smallest halibut ever landed. [ATTACH]

Nov 26, 2020
  13. fishinmike rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Fishing Lessons!.

Hell.. I have felt lucky the last couple sessions to get one big smelt each time...lol

Nov 20, 2020
  14. fishinmike rated Jordand's post Funny in the thread Fishing Lessons!.

Searching for someone to teach me how to fish! I thought I knew, but the past few weeks have proven to me that I don't know anything!...

Nov 20, 2020
  15. fishinmike rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Danger......

[ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2020
  16. fishinmike rated Big Money Jonah's post Funny in the thread Hospitality Point/SS 11/15.

Hit up HP this morning before dawn. SUPER high tide. Lots of bait movement on the riverside, and still as a grave in the bay side....

Nov 16, 2020
  17. fishinmike rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

I broke a bone on my right foot that will not allow me to place weight on it for up to 8 weeks. Only able to move around with crutches...

Nov 7, 2020
  18. fishinmike rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay Fog.

Don't go through that, you may end up in a different dimension. LOL.

Nov 5, 2020
  19. fishinmike rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay 10/28 me 4--downed tulles 6.

missed many, but they were probably those pesky 12"ers. :) 5 tournaments over the next 3 weeks at otay! OH MY!!! can't even imagine...

Oct 29, 2020
  20. fishinmike rated Swgityswag's post Funny in the thread Tips for avoiding twats.

After being couped up inside studying for GRE finally got a chance to go out with my gf to fish the jetty. Fishing was so so with couple...

Oct 22, 2020