Ratings fishinmike has received

1. tjthegreat1 rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bay species run the last few days..

What species is that on your thumb?

Dec 18, 2020
  2. RolloTomasi rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread PA12 or PA14.

I am 240# and have one of the original 14. The only issue is transport. But I would not trade it for any other model! I through it in...

Dec 17, 2020
  3. cort rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread PA12 or PA14.

I am 240# and have one of the original 14. The only issue is transport. But I would not trade it for any other model! I through it in...

Dec 17, 2020
  4. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread PA12 or PA14.

Dec 17, 2020
  5. Jalberto3767 rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread PA12 or PA14.

Dec 17, 2020
  6. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bay species run the last few days..

What species is that on your thumb?

Dec 15, 2020
  7. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Finally fishing!! Mirage drive issues though.

Yes, mine rusted in about the same location. My drive was over 7 years old. Sprayed exposed cable and chain after each session. Not much...

Nov 22, 2020
  8. Jordand rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Fishing Lessons!.

Due to family matters the only pole I have touched is the one I shake before I flush! My two cents, keep casting and retrieving....

Nov 20, 2020
  9. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Fishing Lessons!.

Due to family matters the only pole I have touched is the one I shake before I flush! My two cents, keep casting and retrieving....

Nov 20, 2020
  10. Saltnewbie rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Fishing Lessons!.

Nov 20, 2020
  11. tjthegreat1 rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread DIY Ling Cod swim bait jig.

No just passing on a tip. Thought you might experiment with your rig. Thanks for sharing, my wife is an avid knitter. I hope she doesn’t...

Oct 22, 2020
  12. FishBait rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread DIY Ling Cod swim bait jig.

No just passing on a tip. Thought you might experiment with your rig. Thanks for sharing, my wife is an avid knitter. I hope she doesn’t...

Oct 22, 2020
  13. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread DIY Ling Cod swim bait jig.

Might be mistaken but I thought in good old days they put water repellent on hair jigs to give them a bigger profile in the water.

Oct 21, 2020
  14. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread MB kayak..

Sounds like you need to add some variety to your game. T-rig, slugs on the underspin....root beer colored curly tail grub. Everyone...

Sep 28, 2020
  15. William Ritchie rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hang in there bother! Hope you realize by the responses here on this platform that you part of a brotherhood that cares what happens to...

Sep 28, 2020
  16. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bread.

I agree with WR. White bread is the best. Artisan works great because when you ball it up it stays in a ball longer. Wonder bread works...

Dec 24, 2019
  17. Noms rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Bubbacee and I decided to hit the Big Bay today. I haven’t had been out in almost three weeks! Bubbacee caught a couple of LMB in Yuma...

Nov 21, 2019
  18. lone_wolf rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Bubbacee and I decided to hit the Big Bay today. I haven’t had been out in almost three weeks! Bubbacee caught a couple of LMB in Yuma...

Nov 11, 2019
  19. Bassnbeans rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Nov 10, 2019
  20. Graydog rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Bite me Ned!.

Nov 10, 2019