Ratings fishinmike has received

1. B8DHOOK rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

The majority of the time I use a round jig head. Weight varies with the strength of the current. I like pop my rod up when I feel it hit...

Oct 15, 2019
  2. mlzpinoy rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Seaforth 1/2 Day, 250 Yellowtail.

It is always great when have enjoyable time on a crowded cattle boat! Keep on fishing.

Aug 28, 2019
  3. zoner rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Fiesta Island FYI.

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there! Spent mine with the family. Son in law brought up a proposal that might effect us as...

May 12, 2019
  4. B8DHOOK rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread First Corvina.

You must be a young buck. Fishing the Berkinstocks from the rocks! I wish there were suction cup shoes so I feel comfortable.Nice fish!

May 10, 2019
  5. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Amazing Variety!.

It always warms my heart and gives me hope in mankind when I read threads about men taking their families fishing. Thank you for...

Apr 24, 2019
  6. rockzilla rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Amazing Variety!.

It always warms my heart and gives me hope in mankind when I read threads about men taking their families fishing. Thank you for...

Apr 23, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Amazing Variety!.

Apr 23, 2019
  8. FoodGeekFish rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Amazing Variety!.

Apr 22, 2019
  9. B8DHOOK rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread 12/22/18 Kayak SD Bay.

What was that you were tossing? A pollywog imitation?

Dec 25, 2018
  10. geofish rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Custom spottie baitcaster lol.

Cool!

Dec 25, 2018
  11. B8DHOOK rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Who did it.

I agree with both of you! Dealt with knot heads daily while working the sport boats. I have no issues with someone defending himself....

Nov 5, 2018
  12. Dont_Trip rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Who did it.

After catching only 1 spotty last Saturday in MB. I needed some redemption. Met Bubbacee at Kellogg’s at 630 Filipino time. Fished...

Nov 5, 2018
  13. Magsimus rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Fat Sandie.

Nice Sandy

Nov 5, 2018
  14. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Help 80% of my Fishing Stuff Stolen.

That sucks! That crap makes me ! What area of Clairemont? I live in the area and stop at garage sales if I see fishing gear!

Nov 4, 2018
  15. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Agree in the thread Fat Sandie.

Nice Sandy

Nov 4, 2018