Ratings fishinmike has received

1. VinnyBass rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Finally fishing!! Mirage drive issues though.

Yes, mine rusted in about the same location. My drive was over 7 years old. Sprayed exposed cable and chain after each session. Not much...

Nov 22, 2020
  2. BudzSD rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Fiesta Island FYI.

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there! Spent mine with the family. Son in law brought up a proposal that might effect us as...

May 15, 2019
  3. Double Minor rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Fiesta Island FYI.

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there! Spent mine with the family. Son in law brought up a proposal that might effect us as...

May 12, 2019
  4. kciuchta rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread PB in the SDB with an asterisk.

Teamed up with Bubbacee this morning for a session on the Big Bay. Hit the water around 6 and was off the water by 12:30. Fished the...

Jul 7, 2018
  5. Vito1023 rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread PB in the SDB with an asterisk.

Teamed up with Bubbacee this morning for a session on the Big Bay. Hit the water around 6 and was off the water by 12:30. Fished the...

Jul 7, 2018
  6. geofish rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Kellogg’s beach launch.

Has anyone lunch from Kellogg’s Beach lately. Last time they were working on the streets. Is that project still going on?

Jun 1, 2018
  7. tjthegreat1 rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread SI Pier/Sunset Cliffs/South Jetty 5/17.

Looks like a giant kelp fish.

May 18, 2018
  8. robbiesmith25 rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Day 2.

Spent day 2 of my vacation being blown around the Big Bay. Bubbacee and I launched from SI around 630 AM. Fished from the bait barge to...

May 15, 2018
  9. Werfless rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Slugging it out at NTC.

Finally redeemed a gift card from Xmas on Saturday. Bought a Daiwa 100 and a Abu Garcia rod. So I woke up this morning and decided to...

Apr 15, 2018
  10. ScubaLee03 rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Saturday night MB, live bait question.

Try trimming the tail fin on the Mack. Still can swim reduced propulsion

Oct 15, 2017
  11. geofish rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Sunglasses.

I have been using the Oakley progressive bifocals for 6 years now. Just switch to the HD lenses, Man I was missing a lot! Expensive...

Jun 29, 2017
  12. Urklehaze rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Harbor island kayak launch/fishing spots.

Check the parking signs. Last time I was there it was a 4 hour limit.

Aug 21, 2016
  13. goseango rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread Harbor island kayak launch/fishing spots.

Check the parking signs. Last time I was there it was a 4 hour limit.

Aug 21, 2016