Ratings Fishnagent has given

1. Fishnagent rated mukaza's post Like in the thread Yesterday's fish.

Fished from sunset till around 8:45pm. All fish on hardbait. Called it a night after the 19in spotfin. Tight lines. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:28 AM
  2. Fishnagent rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Bahia Night Sesh.

Nice work. I was there last night too. Fishing over by the boat dock catching spotties until security told us no fishing allowed....

Jun 24, 2022
  3. Fishnagent rated NextMikeSays's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

Seems like Corvina being targeted is like when I heard Pabst Blue Ribbon became the new popular hipster beer. PBR back in the days was...

Jun 23, 2022
  4. Fishnagent rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

My question has always been the same.. who keeps limits of ten inch corvina? Never seen anything like that... Ever. I am not out as...

Jun 23, 2022
  5. Fishnagent rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 14, 2022
  6. Fishnagent rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

After stopping by Lake Miramar yesterday to check the water level, I decided last night to give it a go this morning. There is something...

Jun 13, 2022
  7. Fishnagent rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Shark-A_Plooza.

My fishing buddy wanted to try the area I got the leo at a couple of weeks ago... So we picked up some sand crabs, and he bought...

Jun 4, 2022
  8. Fishnagent rated Queue's post Like in the thread Havasu short session.

Had to conduct some fisheries surveys out on Lk Havasu this week after a 2.5 year Covid hiatus. We were able to knock out all our...

May 26, 2022
  9. Fishnagent rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread GA Fly Fishing.

Got to head out east for a fly-fishing trip with work. 2 days on the river (1st day private, 2nd day public). Private section was like...

May 17, 2022
  10. Fishnagent rated ol dirty basser's post Like in the thread La Paz.

Thanks for the info. I'm actually interested in both things, but the idea of catching that wind makes me want to slow my roll. Sick that...

May 13, 2022
  11. Fishnagent rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread La Paz.

What a sick trip!

May 11, 2022
  12. Fishnagent rated ol dirty basser's post Agree in the thread La Paz.

How were the whale sharks? I've looked into doing a trip to fish and see the sharks, but from my research it looked like the whale shark...

May 11, 2022
  13. Fishnagent rated Valco14's post Like in the thread La Paz.

Oh Dang !! That's an epic feast !

May 4, 2022
  14. Fishnagent rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Another good day..

By many measures is was a better day than last week. I caught a few more than last week, and at least one was bigger than any from last...

Apr 18, 2022
  15. Fishnagent rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2022
  16. Fishnagent rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Hud fishing float question is still being investigated by the Los Angeles Field Office and HQ in Washington. I got a document yesterday...

Apr 12, 2022
  17. Fishnagent rated Pond_prowler_619's post Agree in the thread 30 mins at the creek.

I was a little surprise myself usually the average is 1 to 2 pounds that come out of these waters but this one was healthy... gotten...

Apr 10, 2022
  18. Fishnagent rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

nice hawg...very cool you the man!!

Apr 7, 2022
  19. Fishnagent rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread rockfish setup?.

Just find some cheap jigmaster and rod setups for $40-50 used… or just rent if it’s $10 each

Apr 2, 2022