Ratings Fishnagent has given

1. Fishnagent rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread La Paz.

What a sick trip!

May 11, 2022
  2. Fishnagent rated ol dirty basser's post Agree in the thread La Paz.

How were the whale sharks? I've looked into doing a trip to fish and see the sharks, but from my research it looked like the whale shark...

May 11, 2022
  3. Fishnagent rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2022
  4. Fishnagent rated Pond_prowler_619's post Agree in the thread 30 mins at the creek.

I was a little surprise myself usually the average is 1 to 2 pounds that come out of these waters but this one was healthy... gotten...

Apr 10, 2022
  5. Fishnagent rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

nice hawg...very cool you the man!!

Apr 7, 2022
  6. Fishnagent rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread rockfish setup?.

Just find some cheap jigmaster and rod setups for $40-50 used… or just rent if it’s $10 each

Apr 2, 2022
  7. Fishnagent rated Loco Jigs's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

I would like them to do a better job managing our lakes like: Adding structure to some of our lakes (rocks, boulders, trees etc)...

Mar 26, 2022
  8. Fishnagent rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Both

Feb 25, 2022
  9. Fishnagent rated chucklai's post Agree in the thread Back to Lake Baccarac.

Luckily didn’t have to. Last year we didn’t have this problem

Feb 5, 2022
  10. Fishnagent rated Dylan 101's post Agree in the thread My First Fly Bass!!! 1/29.

Thanks! I hate how guy will blow up these little tiny creeks with one post.

Feb 3, 2022
  11. Fishnagent rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Catch fish, earn money. $61,000 for Northern Pikeminnows in WA.

That's crazy, but incredibly cool

Feb 1, 2022
  12. Fishnagent rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Feb 1, 2022
  13. Fishnagent rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 1/19 GREEN!.

old style. yep. and i will buy old broken sedonas, if the base is still good. cheap of course. haha I will take a pic of how I hold them...

Jan 20, 2022
  14. Fishnagent rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Could this be the future.... to have to wear a mask to even go in your own backyard? [ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2021
  15. Fishnagent rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread Crowley Lake Variety Pack (Video).

Great video! One of these days I need to spend some time learning to fish that place. I just love the creeks so much that it's hard...

Sep 14, 2021
  16. Fishnagent rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread September Top Water.

Are you using a jumper cable clip for your scale? Defeats the purpose of barbless hooks, no? Brutal

Sep 13, 2021
  17. Fishnagent rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Memories of a Lost Water - Upper Otay 10 years ago.

Boy I miss this place!:emoji_cry: Only video I ever spliced together. [MEDIA]

Aug 25, 2021
  18. Fishnagent rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

Queue , our resident fisheries biologist, has said Lake Morena is your best bet at catching a teener these days. Not a big population of...

Aug 19, 2021