Ratings Fishnagent has given

1. Fishnagent rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Finally got Shirt Order.

After 3 years I finally received my SD Fish shirt order today!!!

Apr 2, 2022
  2. Fishnagent rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread The Hollywood Life.

No way! His stuff is hilarious.

Mar 31, 2022
  3. Fishnagent rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Penaquitos canyon.

[ATTACH] I heard a guy had a finger bitten off by a three pound yellow bullhead. And there's this: Bee sting victim hospitalized

Mar 19, 2022
  4. Fishnagent rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Social Media.

Send a check to Rand Paul. I don't think daddy is in the game anymore.

Jan 20, 2022
  5. Fishnagent rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Snipers in place with dart guns filled with virus or vaccine? Maybe randomly filled just so they don't know which one they will get....

Aug 19, 2021
  6. Fishnagent rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

damn...I miss bo

Jul 29, 2021
  7. Fishnagent rated Nick Arevalo's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

When did he say they were bed fish?

Apr 5, 2021
  8. Fishnagent rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Four buffs...hold the Orpington.

Does this help, even shows how to properly wear it over the nose? [ATTACH]

Feb 4, 2021
  9. Fishnagent rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Invading the Capitol.

This is too easy. [ATTACH]

Jan 6, 2021
  10. Fishnagent rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread ...

Here at SDFish, we don't mind the unsolicited dink pic.

Dec 15, 2020
  11. Fishnagent rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Purple tier dining.

Priorities!!! [ATTACH]

Nov 12, 2020
  12. Fishnagent rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Thief Caught on Surveillance Video Grabbing Mail, Election Ballots From People’s Mailboxes in SD.

Sheesh . Fat finger one damn rating of tens of thousands.. dang, people are picky... Hahaha

Oct 9, 2020
  13. Fishnagent rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Thief Caught on Surveillance Video Grabbing Mail, Election Ballots From People’s Mailboxes in SD.

HOW DARE YOU DIMINISH MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Oct 9, 2020
  14. Fishnagent rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Thief Caught on Surveillance Video Grabbing Mail, Election Ballots From People’s Mailboxes in SD.

I DISAGREE! You’re so horrible at debating. I win.

Oct 9, 2020
  15. Fishnagent rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Thief Caught on Surveillance Video Grabbing Mail, Election Ballots From People’s Mailboxes in SD.

Yet no one actually talks fishing. Ain’t that something?! So I’m here to join in on all the awesome lounge talks. Don’t like me...

Oct 9, 2020
  16. Fishnagent rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Thief Caught on Surveillance Video Grabbing Mail, Election Ballots From People’s Mailboxes in SD.

Just to be clear are you stupid, or are you stupid?

Oct 9, 2020
  17. Fishnagent rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

Nice one Danno... Gladly, that is a job I would never want I'm sorry for your ignorance - really Do you always speak out of your ***...

Sep 16, 2020
  18. Fishnagent rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Vote Twice?!.

No feelings whatsoever in my response. It doesn't get more clearer than black and white. If you feel it's in your best interest to test...

Sep 3, 2020
  19. Fishnagent rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Surprise, surprise, surprise.....

After reading about Pelosi getting her hair-did, it's pretty obvious that it was a setup; especially considering the salon has been...

Sep 3, 2020