Ratings Fishnagent has given

1. Fishnagent rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Surprise, surprise, surprise.....

After reading about Pelosi getting her hair-did, it's pretty obvious that it was a setup; especially considering the salon has been...

Sep 3, 2020
  2. Fishnagent rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

we are all bummed about it. Same reason if you are barber or nail salon you might have customers who want house calls. It’s tempting...

May 21, 2020
  3. Fishnagent rated mikeneus31's post Funny in the thread Chollas Lake.

Caught it on a 5" Senko lol She is!

May 13, 2020
  4. Fishnagent rated Blueshughes's post Funny in the thread Went for a walk around Murray.

Since everyone and their mother were walking Murray last Sunday evening, I decided to join them. Figured if I can't fish at least I can...

May 6, 2020
  5. Fishnagent rated von_smozel's post Funny in the thread New York Post article. Science dictates opening economy back up.

That's exactly what keeps you on your puppet strings you tool lol. Go find some more brilliant memes to entertain yourself with before...

Apr 27, 2020
  6. Fishnagent rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread New York Post article. Science dictates opening economy back up.

your disapproval of Dr. Scott W. Atlas, makes him all the more credible to me :emoji_thumbsup:

Apr 27, 2020
  7. Fishnagent rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Gov Cuomo's facts, where are ours?.

Whoa... I draw the line somewhere....

Apr 21, 2020
  8. Fishnagent rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Staying Off the Radar.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here is a hint for you to help you start to...

Apr 19, 2020
  9. Fishnagent rated Sdmedic619's post Funny in the thread Local stream and creek info???.

Does anyone have information on streams or creeks that still have fish in them???

Apr 16, 2020
  10. Fishnagent rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Madness.

^^^ look at all that snow on the rock!

Aug 14, 2019
  11. Fishnagent rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Poor Mikey....

Wow.... I agree with you guys... that he is a sleazy lawyer(not saying that all lawyers are like that). How does a lawyer sleep? First...

Nov 30, 2018
  12. Fishnagent rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread Who is Bank-rolling the "caravan"?.

If Mexico would in fact pay for a wall do you think the majority of Americans would be on board for adding a moat on our dime? Moats...

Nov 27, 2018
  13. Fishnagent rated ScubaLee03's post Funny in the thread Ha ha ha “Lock her up”.

There are also asylum seekers who entered the US without first going through Customs & Boarder Protection. I think that's what you mean...

Nov 21, 2018
  14. Fishnagent rated ScubaLee03's post Funny in the thread Ha ha ha “Lock her up”.

Like I said, I'm not sure how the system works, but I'd imagine someone from the US Government would document each asylum/refugee...

Nov 21, 2018
  15. Fishnagent rated DDuvan1's post Funny in the thread Ha ha ha “Lock her up”.

Yeah, this thread was about e-mails right???????? LOL Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Nov 21, 2018
  16. Fishnagent rated hambone24's post Funny in the thread [Creekin] San Diego Creek Fishing #1.

Cool man, thanks. But I should definitely use an “old Thomas Brothers map” instead of google earth right?

Nov 21, 2018
  17. Fishnagent rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Ha ha ha “Lock her up”.

and once again..unless you were at the white house..you have no idea whether it is the same or not...

Nov 20, 2018
  18. Fishnagent rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Thousand Oaks Shooting.

Bwahahahhahaa

Nov 9, 2018
  19. Fishnagent rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Thousand Oaks Shooting.

Hahaha hahha Hahahaha....

Nov 9, 2018
  20. Fishnagent rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Thousand Oaks Shooting.

Hilarious...

Nov 9, 2018