Ratings Fishnagent has received

1. Werfless rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread The Mir.

Hard to complain with a day like that!

Jun 18, 2022
  2. mcfish rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread The Mir.

Jun 17, 2022
  3. Ignotus619 rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread The Mir.

Jun 17, 2022
  4. VinnyBass rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread The Mir.

Jun 17, 2022
  5. afishnsea rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread [Creekin] San Diego Creek Fishing #1.

Just giving you a hard time, but then again, also giving the same advice I was givin long ago. When Google earth came out it absolutely...

Jun 3, 2022
  6. oldfogey rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread The origins of Siri, Alexa and more....

Just because you think the government doesn't care about your conversation, doesn't mean it's ok for them to listen. Just my opinion,...

May 18, 2022
  7. Exmedicated Fisherman rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread The origins of Siri, Alexa and more....

Just because you think the government doesn't care about your conversation, doesn't mean it's ok for them to listen. Just my opinion,...

May 18, 2022
  8. ol dirty basser rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

I believe the whale shark season ended on April 1st. And I agree that the weather for early season fishing can be brutally windy. I was...

May 13, 2022
  9. Tony Vegas rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Booked a trip out of La Paz for a combination of fishing and swimming...

May 11, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

I believe the whale shark season ended on April 1st. And I agree that the weather for early season fishing can be brutally windy. I was...

May 11, 2022
  11. pologiant rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

Decided to take your advice! Also grilled a snapper whole. And some bluefin burgers![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 9, 2022
  12. pologiant rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Booked a trip out of La Paz for a combination of fishing and swimming...

May 9, 2022
  13. itch2fish rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

May 6, 2022
  14. TheCuban1040 rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

May 3, 2022
  15. TheCuban1040 rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread La Paz.

Decided to take your advice! Also grilled a snapper whole. And some bluefin burgers![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 3, 2022
  16. mcfish rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread Working it full speed.

Get some! Good job putting in work and figuring out the right presentation.

Apr 16, 2022
  17. Roncador rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread Working it full speed.

Apr 15, 2022
  18. Werfless rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread Working it full speed.

Apr 15, 2022
  19. B8DHOOK rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread Working it full speed.

Apr 15, 2022
  20. Werfless rated Fishnagent's post Funny in the thread The Hollywood Life.

So is it just some links you don't like or just some who post links you don't like? I personally made a decision to block certain...

Apr 1, 2022