Ratings fishnfreak has given

1. fishnfreak rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 5/5 destroyed, it's only may.

oh well. water super clear. no algae film. beds everywhere. most empty. bass roaming everywhere in the shallows. down tulles protecting...

May 6, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  2. fishnfreak rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

I have a friend who has told me many stories about cotton mouth dropping into his boat back there. Call me a puss, but you can have it

May 6, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  3. fishnfreak rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

Eh, can't outsmart an animal with a brain the size of a pea, got bigger problems than a cottonmouth

May 6, 2021 at 12:36 PM
  4. fishnfreak rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

Now that is cool.. new waters is always exciting!

May 6, 2021 at 12:36 PM
  5. fishnfreak rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

What a dope adventure you are on! Getting me hyped for mine here in a month! Good luck and get some fish brotha!

May 6, 2021 at 9:41 AM
  6. fishnfreak rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

I lived in Louisiana when Toledo Bend was built. It was financed by the states of Louisiana and Texas with no federal funding. I loved...

May 5, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  7. fishnfreak rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing some different waters.

Looks like a good spot for alligator gar.. nice

May 4, 2021 at 7:56 PM
  8. fishnfreak rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread El Cap 4/30.

Right time right place! Back end, right?

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:35 PM
  9. fishnfreak rated thegman's post Like in the thread El Cap 4/30.

Some good fishing at El Cap On water at sun rise fished 3 hrs found a point that bass had shad balled up and caught them for 30 min...

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:35 PM
  10. fishnfreak rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Future Report for El Cap.... Open backseat.

Quick trip to El Cap till 2pm Wanna go? Meet @ ECBT 8am-ish. Hit me up asap. 949 466 5310

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:34 PM
  11. fishnfreak rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Future Report for El Cap.... Open backseat.

I take you up on your offer but I'm already going! Will compare notes tomorrow night! ;/)

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:34 PM
  12. fishnfreak rated jack wroncy's post Like in the thread Keep a limit?.

Feel like a lot people are blind to what’s going on in the lakes and are quick to make someone feel bad about keeping a limit seen it...

Apr 30, 2021 at 5:33 PM
  13. fishnfreak rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Antifa rioters burn US flags, storm courthouse, and clash with police in Portland, Oregon March 2021 Portland protesters barricade...

Apr 30, 2021 at 10:10 AM
  14. fishnfreak rated cort's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Can't wait for our erudite right wingers to start fervently supporting Caitlyn Jenner's bid for governor. Going to need to make a...

Apr 30, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  15. fishnfreak rated jmytuna's post Like in the thread Hotel near Barrett.

Tubin Sat AirBNB in alpine Sat night Boat mothership with tubers Sunday :emoji_grimacing:

Apr 29, 2021
  16. fishnfreak rated tam_iam's post Like in the thread Hotel near Barrett.

Hi all, I manage skyline ranch rv park and campground. We have a small campground located only 4.3 miles away. You are more than...

Apr 29, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Worth remembering?.

That reporter would get fired today.

Apr 28, 2021
  18. fishnfreak rated fishindad's post Like in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Not likely it would make Biden look Bad as well as comrade Newsome.It would be a bad political move from those in power especially...

Apr 28, 2021