Ratings fishnfreak has given

1. fishnfreak rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing some different waters.

Looks like a good spot for alligator gar.. nice

May 4, 2021 at 7:56 PM
  2. fishnfreak rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Antifa rioters burn US flags, storm courthouse, and clash with police in Portland, Oregon March 2021 Portland protesters barricade...

Apr 30, 2021
  3. fishnfreak rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Nobody dies of pneumonia anymore, that is soooo yesterday!

Apr 28, 2021
  4. fishnfreak rated Creek's post Agree in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

These guys - Fauci, Biden, Newsom.. Such a political three-ring circus. Fauci still cant make up his mind about masking - paper or...

Apr 28, 2021
  5. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Upper Otay.

Has anyone decided how the city killed the lake??? Wasn't it the original home of Florida bass in San Diego?

Apr 26, 2021
  6. fishnfreak rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Upper Otay.

Did you see any pollywogs, hatching insects, aquatic life of any kind?

Apr 26, 2021
  7. fishnfreak rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Upper Otay.

Until the water quality problem gets addressed, that lake might not be able to sustain some mosquitofish....

Apr 26, 2021
  8. fishnfreak rated twnoel111's post Agree in the thread San Vee on a Friday with a side of redemption.

Its always a special treat for me to see a bright young man get his pb bass at anytime let alone having his personal best fishing day at...

Apr 24, 2021
  9. fishnfreak rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread San Vee on a Friday with a side of redemption.

After striking out with the topwater action and only ending up with a clone male before I left the lake last Monday, I figured I hit the...

Apr 24, 2021
  10. fishnfreak rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Out yonder in the hills....

Damn, them is some health feesh!! Nice!!

Apr 24, 2021
  11. fishnfreak rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Chauvin guilty on all three counts..

They got it right. But that guilty verdict was made for Chauvin long before the trial started.

Apr 20, 2021
  12. fishnfreak rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Lumber prices!.

Simple economics 101, supply & demand. Everything right now that is in a shortage, retailers are trying to get astronomical...

Apr 20, 2021
  13. fishnfreak rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Lumber prices!.

Simple politics 101. Biden is in office. Prices will go UP on everything. How does being back to $4 per gallon feel?:emoji_joy: Last I...

Apr 20, 2021
  14. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Another San V Monday...

So glad I fish Mon.- Fri..! It's only April, imagine the weekends in July....

Apr 19, 2021
  15. fishnfreak rated Ken roe's post Agree in the thread El Cap water contact.

With the dark, recent & overall history of El Cap & accidents & deaths, along with the rapidly dropping water level, hopefully the city...

Apr 19, 2021
  16. fishnfreak rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

There is annual competitive grant money available funded by the CA boat registration fee that could be used to purchase decontamination...

Apr 16, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Worse Day in a long time.

Sounds like you really had a bad day.....on the flip side better days are here to come.....

Apr 15, 2021
  18. fishnfreak rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Only if it always looked like this.

If you buy PowerPro braid line at any tackle shop and then go to Walmart, you will never buy it again elsewhere. Other than PowerPro...

Apr 15, 2021
  19. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Another San V Monday...

Maybe a few too many beverages.....

Apr 15, 2021
  20. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Where did you go.

He's on Facebook, doesn't miss us I'm guessing. A bigger admiration club on Facebook.....

Apr 15, 2021