Ratings fishnfreak has given

1. fishnfreak rated cort's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Can't wait for our erudite right wingers to start fervently supporting Caitlyn Jenner's bid for governor. Going to need to make a...

Apr 30, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  2. fishnfreak rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Out yonder in the hills....

Yeah....I don't blame you .....and that house up on the hill where the dam keeper was murdered decades ago and his ghost comes out to...

Apr 25, 2021
  3. fishnfreak rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 4/23-Fishing Memories.

You Hobie guys... jetting around the lake! I looked over at you guys and thought, "do I want to spend 20 minutes getting to the other...

Apr 25, 2021
  4. fishnfreak rated cort's post Funny in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Well, they certainly have a website. MUST BE LEGIT. beesbeesbees.com

Apr 24, 2021
  5. fishnfreak rated 123xyz's post Funny in the thread Fishing Morena.

Maybe some but not all: "Poop is the end product of the digestive process. It is removed from the body through a bowel movement (aka...

Apr 24, 2021
  6. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Gotta love the Mondays....

I remember you, that was great, come over and say hi next time! Love talking to people on the lake..of course, last time I said that,...

Apr 20, 2021
  7. fishnfreak rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Lumber prices!.

Me waiting for a Lounge topic to turn into a political argument. [ATTACH]

Apr 20, 2021
  8. fishnfreak rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Another San V Monday...

ROFL!! how did you know! they were all over the ramp bumping into each other SIDEWAYS !! As I sat there tied to the dock waiting for...

Apr 19, 2021
  9. fishnfreak rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread The Times We Live In.

7.9 billion people in the world, and you still choose to **** your cousin...

Apr 18, 2021
  10. fishnfreak rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Another San V Monday...

Ya if only there was a pill to get rid of them

Apr 18, 2021
  11. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Worse Day in a long time.

Everybody has a nightmare day..that's was yours, all good from here on out! Ever try to launch a boat with the tie downs on...asking for...

Apr 15, 2021
  12. fishnfreak rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Worse Day in a long time.

Better than being at work, though. Right?

Apr 15, 2021
  13. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Only if it always looked like this.

Same with the Dicks in Escondido..funny, because their adds on the fishing channels promote their great fishing departments..ha! Sorry,...

Apr 15, 2021
  14. fishnfreak rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Where did you go.

Good to know he is doing ok and kudos to him for being able to move on to bigger and better places. Not saying we're not bigger and...

Apr 15, 2021
  15. fishnfreak rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread Another San V Monday...

You went through 3 bags of baits? Are you now out of Banjo Minnows?

Apr 12, 2021
  16. fishnfreak rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 4/9-Farther than Murray.

Does tsugg have a online cooking show? [ATTACH]

Apr 12, 2021
  17. fishnfreak rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San V, it could of been.....

He's not really my friend!....ouch!!! My little 2002 Tacoma needs more horsepower to climb that dang hill and I when I go down it after...

Apr 8, 2021
  18. fishnfreak rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San V, it could of been.....

Funny! The first 2 hours had my expectations higher than the 2021 Padres..then the bottom fell out, kind of like Tatis getting hurt! I...

Apr 8, 2021