Ratings fishnfreak has given

1. fishnfreak rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Piece of S....

So glad this clown was pinched. We'd all be remiss to believe that he was the only one. Hopefully, more (if more were involved) will get...

Aug 13, 2020
  2. fishnfreak rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread What Makes America Great...according to Archie Bunker.

Found this short clip and it definitely is not politically correct, but somehow I just had to post it. I always remember when that show...

Jun 2, 2020
  3. fishnfreak rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Obama the bad guy!.

take any pic ya want...

Apr 6, 2020
  4. fishnfreak rated Fishnagent's post Helpful in the thread Campgrounds.

Just saw an article saying all state campgrounds are closing. If you had plans to social distance in your RV (like me) you may need to...

Mar 22, 2020
  5. fishnfreak rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread 1st time in a long time, quick IV Report!.

Beautiful fish in great condition. Walmart sells those cheap head nets that keep most of the bug off your face. Deet insect repellent,...

Oct 8, 2019
  6. fishnfreak rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread Trespassing*.

Ya, fishing the IID canals - that’s kind of a gray area and I didn’t mention fishing in my post. The IID has easements for their canals...

Oct 21, 2018