Ratings fishnfreak has received

1. agb rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Boy it's going to be a long 4 years..

First week killed thousands of jobs on the pipeline project, second week killed thousands of jobs building the border wall, rejoining...

Jan 26, 2021
  2. John S. rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

i see your boat fishfanatic is a float tube. in Missouri ,Texas , Florida, Oklahoma and list going on, water moccasins,copperheads,...

Jul 30, 2020
  3. FISH rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

crazydonkey, you vote for him, i think we can do better. i dont think hes even from here. if there not native i dont vote for them,if...

Jun 10, 2020
  4. FISH rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

He's the only one to vote down the sportfishing bill, if you live in San Diego make him and his wife go by,by. There not for you.

Jun 10, 2020
  5. seanm rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Maybe they will have to pull them from the Convention center, put the homeless back on the street. Things are opening back up, the free...

May 16, 2020
  6. BruceSmith rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread More Trout.

try boulder creek rd to enginers rd puts ya at the lake no traffic,

Dec 30, 2019
  7. Medicated fisherman rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Grocery strike again?.

They should strike, every time in Albertsons there's never a bagger, they have the very minimum lines open , those people are getting...

Jun 27, 2019
  8. geofish rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Costco food court.

There losing me one item at a time, theres not much i buy anymore. Food court you dont need a card. Thats cool, wondering why the changes

Jul 10, 2018
  9. Medicated fisherman rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Smoked Salmon questions.

its the way to control temperature with out a dampener there is a pan of water above the charcoal to maintain the moisture.

Aug 12, 2017
  10. Medicated fisherman rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Trump must be tired of winning....

The money for research sure don't come from the insurance industry, try grants ,private donations, and the government. there are NO...

May 5, 2017
  11. bgood rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Difference in phenix series.

made in china , poor quality. long saltwater rods over 7' are 2 pc saw one come apart at the show. there lip stick on a pig

Aug 16, 2016
  12. set_da_hook rated fishnfreak's post Disagree in the thread Difference in phenix series.

made in china , poor quality. long saltwater rods over 7' are 2 pc saw one come apart at the show. there lip stick on a pig

Apr 26, 2016