Ratings fishnfreak has received

1. Tony Vegas rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Fishing some different waters.

Were heading to Minnesota soon for some walleye fishing, I have a cousin with a home on the lake. My fishing skills are going to get a...

May 6, 2021 at 3:15 PM
  2. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Flu and pneumonia are now killing almost as many people as Covid (msn.com) the article is from MSN. not FOX. During covid did nobody...

Apr 27, 2021
  3. Boter rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread is the country going to be shut down again?.

Flu and pneumonia are now killing almost as many people as Covid (msn.com) the article is from MSN. not FOX. During covid did nobody...

Apr 27, 2021
  4. Craig T rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Worse Day in a long time.

Even with what happen today, it can always be worse. Ask the family of the guy at el cap. Tubing there are hazards, at upper otay,...

Apr 15, 2021
  5. Craig T rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Wish there was a published schedule.....

This is a published notice: Fishing is less crowded and more relaxing during the week days. Your a patient man, and was rewarded.

Apr 11, 2021
  6. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread San V, it could of been.....

With a boat like that, why isnt Vinnybass fishing San vee on Mondays With his ole buddies. Tight lines Vinny, nice sled.

Apr 7, 2021
  7. JJbasser rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread otay 3/31 HOT!! and warm weather too!.

SWEET !

Apr 1, 2021
  8. Stephan Deambrogio rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Prespawn Has Been Good to Me!.

I just watched the bass elite series at pickwick lake , no KVD. is he still catching those 1 lbers. haha!

Mar 29, 2021
  9. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread The Sacramento Morons....

More wasted money, those signs weren’t cheap. Thought they saved lives. [ATTACH]

Mar 29, 2021
  10. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread That terrible wall.

When is Joe, going to tear down the border wall, cut the border patrol. Those cages are terrible ,was that the first 100 days.

Mar 24, 2021
  11. cavedog619 rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Ask Biden, its Trumps fault, just like the border crises.

Mar 24, 2021
  12. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

an old timer once told me , if the was no sea sickness. there wouldn't be bass fisherman. who wouldn't want to pull on a 200 lb tuna....

Mar 13, 2021
  13. Everydog rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Sea Sickness.

an old timer once told me , if the was no sea sickness. there wouldn't be bass fisherman. who wouldn't want to pull on a 200 lb tuna....

Mar 13, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Flotilla of tubes.

I thought he had the place scoped out, and brought his ninja gear.

Mar 6, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Flotilla of tubes.

I thought he had the place scoped out, and brought his ninja gear.

Mar 5, 2021
  16. Kahuna bass rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Flotilla of tubes.

was that you standing on the rock, killing them?

Mar 5, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Flotilla of tubes.

Mar 5, 2021
  18. otay michael rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Flotilla of tubes.

Mar 5, 2021
  19. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

[ATTACH]

Mar 4, 2021
  20. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread san vee 3/1.

Well, got my butt slapped and sent home. caught 4 micro males, first time this year no good fish caught . i may have seen a local...

Mar 1, 2021