Ratings fishnfreak has received

1. RamonaAngler rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

Happy birthday , When the wind starts moving , that's when baits should follow, cranks, spinnerbait, moving baits. When it's still that...

Apr 20, 2021
  2. Everydog rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Lumber prices!.

Try J&W redwood, I just built new fences and gates, they were the only one I found that had material , 1x8x6 dog ear cedar 4.59 ea and...

Apr 20, 2021
  3. diegofish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

Happy birthday , When the wind starts moving , that's when baits should follow, cranks, spinnerbait, moving baits. When it's still that...

Apr 20, 2021
  4. diegofish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Worse Day in a long time.

Even with what happen today, it can always be worse. Ask the family of the guy at el cap. Tubing there are hazards, at upper otay,...

Apr 15, 2021
  5. Egorham rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Old 10hp 2-stroke Hard to Start when Cold.

fog it while running with seafoam. spraying though the carb. where the air filter is, remove filter first. it will bog down then let it...

Apr 2, 2021
  6. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

The guided trips on lake fork, and the other great lakes are very affordable , theres little cabins in the marinas to stay for less then...

Mar 2, 2021
  7. Bassnbeans rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread IV run 02.19/20.21.

Fish carcasses in the compost pile, and I add chicken manure, to leaves grass cutting , coffee grounds vegetable tops from kitchen,even...

Feb 25, 2021
  8. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread IV run 02.19/20.21.

Fish carcasses in the compost pile, and I add chicken manure, to leaves grass cutting , coffee grounds vegetable tops from kitchen,even...

Feb 22, 2021
  9. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

Waters within the Colorado river district are legal to fish bluegill for bait. All American, east highline, sunbeam etc. California is...

Feb 21, 2021
  10. Everydog rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Friday 2/19 San vee.

high pressure and winds must have changed there mood, the bite was finicky , caught 6 but were not the quality I was looking for. Water...

Feb 20, 2021
  11. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

it opens in march, but its always a tough bite, bring a lunch and spend the day in May. nice report Vinny. now isn't the time to sit...

Feb 12, 2021
  12. A-Train rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Not what I was looking for.

I'll buy ya lunch at point Loma seafoods if you can do that twice. That's fishing, it's like the ole box of chocolates qoute Thanks...

Feb 4, 2021
  13. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Opener?.

Ours were 30-35, suspended in 80 plus ft. going again tommorow. Tight lines

Feb 3, 2021
  14. A-Train rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Boy it's going to be a long 4 years..

First week killed thousands of jobs on the pipeline project, second week killed thousands of jobs building the border wall, rejoining...

Jan 26, 2021
  15. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread 12/20 Erendira.

werfless, i have camped and fished north of there punta cabras for many years surf fishing and off rocks for cabizon. free camping lite...

Jan 13, 2021
  16. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread 1/7/21 san vee.

Craig T., I see you in that picture second from left (next to me pants sagging) Your hiding from the fish and game officer checking 2021...

Jan 8, 2021
  17. mcfish rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread San Vee 1/4/21.

ALERT: In after hours trading on Wallstreet, banjo minnow stock futures on pace to out perform, coca cola, IBM, and Caterpillar, we...

Jan 5, 2021
  18. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread IV run 12.30/31.20.

next time, stop at Cardenas market on imperial , pick up a bucket of chicken 15 pcs., 2 qts rice, 2 qts beans pico , a couple doz corn...

Jan 3, 2021
  19. JV-Triton rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Tackle warehouse black friday.

Normally tacklewarehouse has there black Friday 20% off sale, take a look Friday. Time to restock. Happy Thanksgiving

Nov 25, 2020
  20. Werfless rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Tackle warehouse black friday.

Normally tacklewarehouse has there black Friday 20% off sale, take a look Friday. Time to restock. Happy Thanksgiving

Nov 25, 2020