Ratings FoodGeekFish has given

1. FoodGeekFish rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread Had some fun at lake Jennings over the weekend.

https://youtu.be/aw4CfpgNf74

Oct 26, 2022
  2. FoodGeekFish rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread New species in lake Murray.

https://youtu.be/k_YPUKB3Fog apparently there’s bigger ones in there according to the park ranger

Oct 19, 2022
  3. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Brushy Creek TX 10/2.

Rio grande cichlid

Oct 4, 2022
  4. FoodGeekFish rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Brushy Creek TX 10/2.

Nice, what's the fish in the third pic a type of cichlid

Oct 4, 2022
  5. FoodGeekFish rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Fish finders??.

Just documenting an update on the fish finder...and the importance of getting the protection plan. I let the smoke out of my Garmin...

Sep 28, 2022
  6. FoodGeekFish rated CorsoEnthusiast's post Like in the thread Good Yak for newbs/big guys.

Update: took a couple tries (repair expenses getting in the way) but I have a kayak now. Got a Wilderness Systems Recon 120 HD. Got one...

Aug 15, 2022
  7. FoodGeekFish rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Park City - A Family Trip with a Little Fishing.

We took a family trip towards the end of July to Park City, Utah. We loaded up the SUV, and left our house at 4:00 AM for the long...

Aug 15, 2022
  8. FoodGeekFish rated cavedog619's post Agree in the thread Good Yak for newbs/big guys.

I fish mostly inshore; SD Bay and Mission Bay. Here're my two cents. Others will have their own opinions and I'm sure they'll chime...

Aug 4, 2022
  9. FoodGeekFish rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Saltwater setup.

Fly fishing equipment is more expensive than spinning and casting gear since the volume of sales is lower. Bays and offshore require...

Aug 4, 2022
  10. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Cedros.

Mole crab.. last thing many sand crabs ever see...

Jul 14, 2022
  11. FoodGeekFish rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Heroes on the Water - Oceanside chapter has an event coming up.

I registered as a kayak mentor. Also, shared the link with the Mad Mack's Fishing Club.

Jul 13, 2022
  12. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Heroes on the Water - Oceanside chapter has an event coming up.

Sharron and I both are looking forward to getting back on the bay . Thanks for keeping us in the loop . WR

Jul 13, 2022
  13. FoodGeekFish rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Record Corbina?.

WSB?

Jul 13, 2022
  14. FoodGeekFish rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Surf Corvina.

I'm sure most of the White Seabass caught in the surf are juvenile, which makes them far easier to differentiate from corvina.

Jul 13, 2022
  15. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fly Kook here.

Go to Stroud's.. flystop is great also. Talk, and talk some more.. CraigSmith

Jun 8, 2022
  16. FoodGeekFish rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

+1 on navanax inermis, thats a really big one

Jun 8, 2022
  17. FoodGeekFish rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Kelpfish

Jun 8, 2022
  18. FoodGeekFish rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

White sea bass, they need to be 28 inches, and are very fragile

Jun 8, 2022
  19. FoodGeekFish rated dooolan's post Agree in the thread Next setup.

Since a 7wt is so similar in dimensions to a 6wt, I would opt for a 8wt. Put a 300 grain sink line on it to fish larger surf, when the...

Apr 13, 2022
  20. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread We're back, baby!.

Great , glad to see HOW return to San Diego . Keep us posted . WR

Mar 30, 2022