Ratings FoodGeekFish has given

1. FoodGeekFish rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread Had some fun at lake Jennings over the weekend.

https://youtu.be/aw4CfpgNf74

Oct 26, 2022
  2. FoodGeekFish rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread New species in lake Murray.

https://youtu.be/k_YPUKB3Fog apparently there’s bigger ones in there according to the park ranger

Oct 19, 2022
  3. FoodGeekFish rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Fish finders??.

Just documenting an update on the fish finder...and the importance of getting the protection plan. I let the smoke out of my Garmin...

Sep 28, 2022
  4. FoodGeekFish rated CorsoEnthusiast's post Like in the thread Good Yak for newbs/big guys.

Update: took a couple tries (repair expenses getting in the way) but I have a kayak now. Got a Wilderness Systems Recon 120 HD. Got one...

Aug 15, 2022
  5. FoodGeekFish rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Park City - A Family Trip with a Little Fishing.

We took a family trip towards the end of July to Park City, Utah. We loaded up the SUV, and left our house at 4:00 AM for the long...

Aug 15, 2022
  6. FoodGeekFish rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Heroes on the Water - Oceanside chapter has an event coming up.

I registered as a kayak mentor. Also, shared the link with the Mad Mack's Fishing Club.

Jul 13, 2022
  7. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Heroes on the Water - Oceanside chapter has an event coming up.

Sharron and I both are looking forward to getting back on the bay . Thanks for keeping us in the loop . WR

Jul 13, 2022
  8. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread We're back, baby!.

Great , glad to see HOW return to San Diego . Keep us posted . WR

Mar 30, 2022
  9. FoodGeekFish rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Fish finders??.

Thought I would put a cap on this thread. I appreciate everyone input...really helped me think about what I was purchasing and...

Nov 10, 2021
  10. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread ..

It is good that fishing , or in particular fishing for SF Corvina helped you though a dark part of life . Taking up a cause is admirable...

Aug 17, 2021
  11. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Going out this weekend from Mission - any tips?.

If it were me (it isn't), I would head out a few miles and troll some rapala type lures if you're headed to LJ or down off the point.....

Jul 7, 2021
  12. FoodGeekFish rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread mini bucktails....

[ATTACH] Proof of concept. Looked much better in the water before dink mcdinkerton's pick and roll tied all the hairs in knots....

Jun 10, 2021
  13. FoodGeekFish rated mattgulptosser's post Like in the thread Retention Ponds.

Short: few decent bass hiding in some water retention ponds walking distance from my front door. Fun stuff on topwater. Long: About a 10...

May 27, 2021
  14. FoodGeekFish rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread 3/24 MB shorefishing.

Thanks Tommy, not fishing right now and haven't for a week and just guessing won't be fishing for the next 4-6 weeks. The Queen( my...

May 18, 2021
  15. FoodGeekFish rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread S. Mission 4/13 ... ended the streak.

For the bays I use a line with a 15ft intermediate tip and the rest of the line floating when fishing from shore. From a boat I use a...

May 10, 2021
  16. FoodGeekFish rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread New Ally In My Gopher Wars.

Thanks for the link . I am not that good at analysis of photos in Fishbreath's photo the animal seems to have all the traits of a...

Apr 29, 2021
  17. FoodGeekFish rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread New Ally In My Gopher Wars.

I think you are right. Here is another version that might get the colors better. The picture was taken through a window as you can see...

Apr 29, 2021
  18. FoodGeekFish rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Life Gets Better Every Cast.

Hooked-up with these beauties....Love it with the fly rod[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Apr 23, 2021
  19. FoodGeekFish rated mattgulptosser's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/15.

Struggled early on, but went to the barge and found some good-sized and hungry sandy fellas. Tight to the structure as they so often...

Apr 19, 2021