Ratings FoodGeekFish has given

1. FoodGeekFish rated rustyh's post Funny in the thread Chili Recipe?.

You win

Mar 6, 2021
  2. FoodGeekFish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread New species, recipe reccomendation.

The fish or the parasite?

Mar 6, 2021
  3. FoodGeekFish rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread Non-Fishing Talents?.

I was 3 under after 1 at Emerald Canyon. Even after 4.

Jan 4, 2021
  4. FoodGeekFish rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread protecting election integrity.

What’s strange about that? It was named after their founder, Tim Apple.

Nov 23, 2020
  5. FoodGeekFish rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Back to the basement Biden...

Trump's attorneys gave a news conference this morning, they have evidence and affidavits from poll workers admitting to dumping Millions...

Nov 19, 2020
  6. FoodGeekFish rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Attorney Sidney Powell COINFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated.

Last week Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted...

Nov 19, 2020
  7. FoodGeekFish rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Speak softly and.....

I talk constantly so I am staying away from this thread...ha ha

Nov 6, 2020
  8. FoodGeekFish rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread For Sale Loaded 2019 Hobie PA14.

tease

Jul 8, 2020
  9. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Do overnight boats fish at night?.

They love it when you haul a bunch of big Humboldt squid over the rail in the dark and leave them on deck (note, I didn't do this, it...

May 28, 2020
  10. FoodGeekFish rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Albacore back?.

I see old school Jessica Simpson and albacore.

May 18, 2020
  11. FoodGeekFish rated BenC's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Giant kelpfish cucumber. Forked tail is the ID key for giant kelpfish. Looking like a cucumber is the ID key for cucumber.

May 12, 2020
  12. FoodGeekFish rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

If you make enough casts they’ll eat it. As far as catching them on the regular? Best bait is still the “mike long signature treble©“

May 11, 2020
  13. FoodGeekFish rated rza007's post Funny in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

All the hot chicks dig guys in PFD.

May 7, 2020
  14. FoodGeekFish rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread That silver Quarantine stuff 3/20 to 4/20.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I like your approach. Fish alone, keep your distance, if the man says move along, move along. Nobody...

May 6, 2020
  15. FoodGeekFish rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Float tube tarpon.

:emoji_joy: Woody and I routinely talk about getting dragged around by the bigger things in our bays. Maybe this will entice him.. or...

May 5, 2020
  16. FoodGeekFish rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread idiocracy is now.....

Dems continue to show what idiots they are....

Apr 24, 2020
  17. FoodGeekFish rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Thursday close call.

I think my approach(didn't give him any sh-t) had a lot to do with not getting written up. I was gonna tell him I was buds with Creek...

Apr 16, 2020
  18. FoodGeekFish rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Tuesday "walking the dog".

. [ATTACH]

Apr 14, 2020
  19. FoodGeekFish rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Pardon me, but I thought you said you need gear to clean?? I'm here to help with your needs!

Apr 10, 2020
  20. FoodGeekFish rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread What to watch (movies/shows).

Oh man.. at least it wasn't one of those guys with the crazy hats...

Apr 8, 2020