Ratings fxbobby has received

1. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Rojo and Bass Pro Extreme.

Up for sale is a perfect condition Daiwa Rojo right hand bait casting reel with a flipping switch with the box filled with 40 pound...

Sep 16, 2020
  2. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano 300EJ,.

Calcutta sold

Sep 1, 2020
  3. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano 300EJ,.

Up for sale is a perfect condition Shimano Curado 300EJ Filled with new 50 pound red power pro and also comes with a spare spool and...

Aug 30, 2020
  4. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread New Lake Here In Florida.

It kind of reminds me of Lake Murray which was closed for many years because of Hydrilla problems and I went opening weekend and caught...

Aug 30, 2020
  5. Beangone rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Beautiful morning at Murray.

I was fortunate enough to fish Murray when it first opened and caught 65 and released bass in 4 hours on Zara spooks but it went down...

Sep 23, 2019
  6. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Beautiful morning at Murray.

I was fortunate enough to fish Murray when it first opened and caught 65 and released bass in 4 hours on Zara spooks but it went down...

Sep 19, 2019
  7. geofish rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

These are the smaller black birds and actually swim under the water and ate the anchovies

May 30, 2019
  8. geofish rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

I was on a trip targeting calicoes and anchovies were the Bait of Choice but the birds were getting three out of four anchovies that...

May 30, 2019
  9. Chriwilson rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

I was on a trip targeting calicoes and anchovies were the Bait of Choice but the birds were getting three out of four anchovies that...

May 30, 2019
  10. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Santee Lake 3 11/30.

Cuyamaca is ok with catch and release on largemouth.

Dec 3, 2018
  11. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Trolling out from San Diego.

I've had good luck trolling Rapala Xraps in mackerel, sardine patterns and they will catch most any fish you are targeting

Sep 3, 2018
  12. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Barrett report from Sunday 9/2/18.

Nice post and pics! Youtre gonna paying for it the next few days!!!

Sep 3, 2018
  13. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread 8/20/18 YT Love Jigs.

I had the Fathom 30 and it was an excellent jig reel , filled with straight 40lb Big Game and could cast a Tady 45 a long way. Great...

Sep 2, 2018
  14. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

These are the smaller black birds and actually swim under the water and ate the anchovies

Jun 24, 2018
  15. Vito1023 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Where we lived in Michigan, they would have carp carnivals a couple of times a year and you could catch or spear or bow hunt anyway...

Jun 4, 2018
  16. Tarheelblue76 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Where we lived in Michigan, they would have carp carnivals a couple of times a year and you could catch or spear or bow hunt anyway...

Jun 3, 2018
  17. Mogambo rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread GREAT COLOR FOR BAY AND INSHORE FISHING.

Years ago a buddy of mine bought 50 pack of 4 inch motor oil grubs from a guy on El Cajon Blvd. , I think it was called the worm farm,...

Jun 3, 2018