Ratings fxbobby has received

1. rza007 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Fathom 25N.

Up for sale is a good condition Penn Fathom 25N With 200 yards of 65 pound yellow power pro with room for 100 yard plus top shot. Comes...

May 27, 2022
  2. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

Yes I still have it

Apr 16, 2022
  3. Everydog rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Awesome catch, especially from shore!!!

Apr 8, 2022
  4. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 8, 2022
  5. VinnyBass rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Apr 8, 2022
  6. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

No, I bought it that way

Apr 1, 2022
  7. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Buying Buying trading for old Penn 40H-60H reels.

I tried looking for it again and it was already gone somebody snapped that up pretty quick

Apr 1, 2022
  8. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

Bump

Mar 9, 2022
  9. Kahuna bass rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

Up for sale is a perfect condition Shimano Torium 20PG with a extended Gomexus handle and is filled with 65lb J braid . Located in...

Mar 8, 2022
  10. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

Lowered price to $220

Mar 2, 2022
  11. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Torium PG with Gomexus handle.

Up for sale is a perfect condition Shimano Torium 20PG with a extended Gomexus handle and is filled with 65lb J braid . Located in...

Feb 25, 2022
  12. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale 9' jig stick and reel combo.

How much for just the rod?

Aug 30, 2021
  13. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade Penn 500 Jigmaster spool.

For sale as a spare spool for a Penn jig master 500 L From a US made Penn jig master with the quick release side plate not sure if this...

Aug 23, 2021
  14. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Take Me to The River.

Somebody ever tried the San Diego River At WinterGardens Boulevard and 67? The guy that works at the subway sandwich shop was tell me...

Jun 26, 2021
  15. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Sabre US made 7’6” 12 to 20lb, Optimum thumper tail 9”, Bass Pro Extreme baitcast reel.

For sale is a lightly used US made Penn Sabre USA made 7’6” graphite rod rated 12-20lb but I used to throw swim baits on 30lb ,$100, 2...

Jun 12, 2021
  16. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Californian Jig Stick - Sold.

Nice rod ! Great price!

Apr 27, 2021
  17. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Clarus Swimbait rods.

I’ll take them both if you still have them

Nov 26, 2020