Ratings fxbobby has received

1. Beangone rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Beautiful morning at Murray.

I was fortunate enough to fish Murray when it first opened and caught 65 and released bass in 4 hours on Zara spooks but it went down...

Sep 23, 2019
  2. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Beautiful morning at Murray.

I was fortunate enough to fish Murray when it first opened and caught 65 and released bass in 4 hours on Zara spooks but it went down...

Sep 19, 2019
  3. geofish rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

These are the smaller black birds and actually swim under the water and ate the anchovies

May 30, 2019
  4. geofish rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

I was on a trip targeting calicoes and anchovies were the Bait of Choice but the birds were getting three out of four anchovies that...

May 30, 2019
  5. Chriwilson rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

I was on a trip targeting calicoes and anchovies were the Bait of Choice but the birds were getting three out of four anchovies that...

May 30, 2019
  6. Tnel73 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread For Sale Calstar 10 foot jig stick, Shimano Corsair 400, Daiwa Exceler 100, Daiwa Rojo.

Up for sale is a good condition Fishermans Landing 10 foot graphite jig stick rated 20-50lb with a few scuffs on the blank from other...

Mar 3, 2019
  7. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Santee Lake 3 11/30.

Cuyamaca is ok with catch and release on largemouth.

Dec 3, 2018
  8. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Trolling out from San Diego.

I've had good luck trolling Rapala Xraps in mackerel, sardine patterns and they will catch most any fish you are targeting

Sep 3, 2018
  9. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Barrett report from Sunday 9/2/18.

Nice post and pics! Youtre gonna paying for it the next few days!!!

Sep 3, 2018
  10. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread 8/20/18 YT Love Jigs.

I had the Fathom 30 and it was an excellent jig reel , filled with straight 40lb Big Game and could cast a Tady 45 a long way. Great...

Sep 2, 2018
  11. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Anyone Use Waxwings Inshore/Offshore??.

These are the smaller black birds and actually swim under the water and ate the anchovies

Jun 24, 2018
  12. Vito1023 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Where we lived in Michigan, they would have carp carnivals a couple of times a year and you could catch or spear or bow hunt anyway...

Jun 4, 2018
  13. Tarheelblue76 rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Where we lived in Michigan, they would have carp carnivals a couple of times a year and you could catch or spear or bow hunt anyway...

Jun 3, 2018
  14. Mogambo rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread GREAT COLOR FOR BAY AND INSHORE FISHING.

Years ago a buddy of mine bought 50 pack of 4 inch motor oil grubs from a guy on El Cajon Blvd. , I think it was called the worm farm,...

Jun 3, 2018
  15. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread GREAT COLOR FOR BAY AND INSHORE FISHING.

Years ago a buddy of mine bought 50 pack of 4 inch motor oil grubs from a guy on El Cajon Blvd. , I think it was called the worm farm,...

Jun 2, 2018
  16. geofish rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Jun 2, 2018
  17. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Lake Morena?.

Jun 2, 2018
  18. Werfless rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread GREAT COLOR FOR BAY AND INSHORE FISHING.

Motor oil with red flake

Jun 2, 2018
  19. Rainemahdi rated fxbobby's post Like in the thread Hot babes at Doane Pond.

That's a fun little pond to learn how to fly fish for trout. I did manage to hook a very large bass between four and 5 pounds and a...

Jul 30, 2017