Ratings fxbobby has received

1. johnlloyd22 rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread For Sale Calstar 10 foot jig stick, Shimano Corsair 400, Daiwa Exceler 100, Daiwa Rojo.

Price drop on the Calstar $160

Apr 10, 2019
  2. aquaholic rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Santee Lake 3 11/30.

Cuyamaca is ok with catch and release on largemouth.

Dec 5, 2018
  3. diegofish rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Barrett report from Sunday 9/2/18.

Nice post and pics! Youtre gonna paying for it the next few days!!!

Sep 5, 2018
  4. geofish rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Trolling out from San Diego.

I've had good luck trolling Rapala Xraps in mackerel, sardine patterns and they will catch most any fish you are targeting

Sep 3, 2018
  5. Fat Spottie rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread 8/20/18 YT Love Jigs.

I had the Fathom 30 and it was an excellent jig reel , filled with straight 40lb Big Game and could cast a Tady 45 a long way. Great...

Sep 2, 2018
  6. fishinmike rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread GREAT COLOR FOR BAY AND INSHORE FISHING.

Motor oil with red flake

Jun 2, 2018
  7. Kellen rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Big striped bass caught at Lake Murray.

I wondered about the Jennings experiment. There was a lot of hype in the beginning nod then nothing.

Oct 20, 2017
  8. Cheese Whiz rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Buying Torium 16 clamp kit.

Tiburon clamp, See Joey at Squidco

Aug 23, 2017
  9. spenser brown rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Need advice San Diego River MCR.

I've had good luck with Bass Assasins in Santee area of the river.

Mar 29, 2017
  10. Roncador rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread For Sale Rare 1982 Penn International 50, 50th Anniversary Limited.

You should put that on EBay! Much bigger audience .

Mar 26, 2017
  11. BadBilly rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Need advice San Diego River MCR.

I've had good luck with Bass Assasins in Santee area of the river.

Mar 22, 2017
  12. Rude Baits rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread How much braid/mono?.

The long mono top shots are better on the sportboats so you have some stretch from the higher platform also if you are throwing big...

Jul 6, 2016
  13. STiCKY rated fxbobby's post Agree in the thread Reel Grease?.

I have owned many reels over the years including a Trinidad 20A, and Tranx both of which 20 or so seconds of freespool. After I took out...

Mar 22, 2015